Honored Contributor

I'm so tired of seeing presentation of that ##@%# bra I could scream.  QVC has become famous for its boring repetitive presentations but today it has been riduculous.  They've been devoting 30 minutes out of every hour to the bra.  It's impossible to watch regular programming today.  Then, after they finish the normal presentation, they go to Larissa, who has a voice unlike any other human being, and she recites her memorized speech without taking a breath.

These women are awful....please have mercy, Q.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

And that's with every TSV.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I totally agree.  Most viewers understand your point-of-view.  Sadly, the powers-that-be do not seem to share our opinion. 

Trusted Contributor

You have the power to what you subject yourself to.

Honored Contributor

It seems to be a very nice bra, though.

I'm wondering.........do these types of bras (foam shell) arrive in a box or bag?

I haven't ordered bras via mail, only 'in person' in stores.  Mainly because I don't like 'squished' (smashed) bras unless they are soft, non-foam shell cups.

Otherwise, very nice bra.  I like the side panel feature.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I've always felt the same way and do totally agree with all of you.

Then one day I started listening and I heard them say, (paraphrasing), "We just picked up XXX number of viewers just this hour".

Then I read here that (supposedly) one reason QVC keeps showing the TSV over and over (at least every hour) is because most TV viewers hop from one station to another (especially during commercials).  They posted THAT's who QVC hopes to pull into so they can see and/or purchase the TSV.

In other words, they don't give squat about those of us who watch an entire segment(s) of QVC and see this stuff over and over and.........

It drives all of us crazy.  I've gotten to the point where (if I'm in the mood and can stand it) I will sit and see how many times the Host who's working those 3 hours in a row can bring up ideas/words/descriptions about something like ...... say...a pillow.  It almost become 'funny' (not Ha! Ha!) but, maybe .... interesting a description for why I need to purchase a pillow in 24 hours.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624I'm sure it's not great for anyone who has Q on lots of different times during the, but I have to say, I'm often  buying a TSV in its last presentation of the day.  The last one I ordered, I actually ordered after midnight, something we couldn't do in the past.

I can't think of any TSV I've ordered recently that I ordered before the nighttime presentations.  I'm not sure how they can possibly please everyone.  

Honored Contributor

Probably do to the bra not selling. TSV looks cheap. Taylor is wearing the wrong size, back rides up, only happens when she's wearing Breezies. 

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

It seems to be a very nice bra, though.

I'm wondering.........do these types of bras (foam shell) arrive in a box or bag?

I haven't ordered bras via mail, only 'in person' in stores.  Mainly because I don't like 'squished' (smashed) bras unless they are soft, non-foam shell cups.

Otherwise, very nice bra.  I like the side panel feature.

@ROMARY.  What?  You missed the presentation on how they're packed?  They stuff the cups full of paper and insert the bra into a plastic or cellophane bag.  It should arrive with cups standing at attention.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Overkill

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624: I get what you're saying. But this isn't something new. The TSV is always on air all day (and night) long. Smiley Frustrated