Respected Contributor

Re: TSV - Ninja Foodi XL 6-in-1 Indoor Air Grill w/ Probe & Skewer Set

I ordered this from Kohl's on Monday and picked it up at the store.  With my 30% and other discounts, I paid a little less than the QVC price and I got $35.00 in Kohl's Cash and also Kohl's Rewards.  

I used it last night to make burgers.  Worked great with no smoke and easy clean up.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Contributor

I have the previous model but would like this one because of the thermometer probe. I always tend to over cook chicken...just seems like it would be easier to monitor the temps

Regular Contributor

Purchased directly from Ninja on their no interest payment plan.  I cleaned everything off a part of my counter and leave mine out all the time.  Placed it on one of the Nifty (think that is the name) rolling things and can move it around without difficulty.  I use it more than my Breville oven to my surprise.  Love the probe especially for a prime rib, came out perfectly.  Enjoy a grilled hot dog and grilled veggies.  I could go on and on, don't think you would be disappointed.  

Honored Contributor

I much prefer this to my outdoor grill, no tanks to fill,it really is just GREAT.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I bought one. It looked great. Thanks for all your help!