Trusted Contributor

TSV - Ninja Foodi XL 6-in-1 Indoor Air Grill w/ Probe & Skewer Set

Does anyone have this grill? What's your opinion? Good or bad? Thanks. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV - Ninja Foodi XL 6-in-1 Indoor Air Grill w/ Probe & Skewer Set

@BdBettyB I have the prior model...and it is outstanding! I use it pretty much every day. It is probably the single best small appliance purchase I have ever made. I use it to grill steak and cook salmon and it is perfect. I may purchase the TSV and just keep my old one as backup. It is super east to clean, too. I highly recommend it! Can you tell? Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@BdBettyB I have the prior model...and it is outstanding! I use it pretty much every day. It is probably the single best small appliance purchase I have ever made. I use it to grill steak and cook salmon and it is perfect. I may purchase the TSV and just keep my old one as backup. It is super east to clean, too. I highly recommend it! Can you tell? Smiley Happy

Thank you for that. I passed on the Power XL TSV a few weeks ago because of some of the quality issues people were talking about. I know the Ninja brand at least. 

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB 

@Goldengate8361 

I am considering this Ninja too.  Have been wanting an indoor grill for over a year but have been slow to buy one.  This seems to be a very good price and I like having the skewers.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been crunching the numbers and I am seeing that for me, this would be better to purchase through Kohl's.  It is on sale there for $279.99.  And I have 30%, plus an email offer for an additional $10.00 off, plus I would earn Kohl's Cash and my Kohl's Rewards.  

Kohl's is offering everything the same but the skewers, and to me those are not worth the additional cost.  I can get other skewers.  The colors are not important to me either.  Kohl's does not offer the colors.  

I wonder what the model number is for this.  Kohl's model number is FG551.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I have one without the skewers that I use a lot. We make burgers, Parmesan chicken and steaks. We don't eat fish so I don't know how it does on that. The air fryer makes good fries and frozen snacks.

Valued Contributor

I got one of these for a Christmas gift from my brother. My brother just raved and raved about it. I have to admit, I was skeptical. I thought it would be another gadget that will just sit around. Wow! I am happy to report I was wrong! We use this probably 3 times a week. It is by far, the BEST air frier I have used. (And I've had three air fryers).  Battered fish squares were outstanding! Crispy and not oily. French fries- yummy! Burgers- quick and juicy. I love the grill plate. Things cook so quickly and clean up is a breeze.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!  

Trusted Contributor

It's interesting when I first go to the Ninja TTV page the color white is also there { the round color circles} but then it goes away. What does that mean? Is it sold out or only available when the shows start? I haven't seen it available at at? I would LOVE a white one since that's my kitchen color. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have it. I love it.  Got the same model back in December. I can't say enough good things about it. Steaks come out perfect. Fish is delicious grilled or in the air fryer. Vegetables roasted come out delicious. It's a great little machine. Cleanup is a breeze everything is the dishwasher. The only thing I haven't used is the dehydrator part. No need for that. But I use this 4 or 5 times a week. You won't be disappointed. 

Honored Contributor

I bought mine from walmart,i love it ,grills just beautiful.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.