Trusted Contributor
@Johnnyeager wasn’t the Denim&Co poster the one who announced the upcoming TSV’s all the time? I thought they worked for Denim & Co and that’s how they knew in advance what was coming for the TSV. I wonder what they did to get banned??
Honored Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@Johnnyeagerwasn’t the Denim&Co poster the one who announced the upcoming TSV’s all the time? I thought they worked for Denim & Co and that’s how they knew in advance what was coming for the TSV. I wonder what they did to get banned??

@RescueLover , I was going to ask @Johnnyeager that same question. Denim&Co basically posted about QVC's financial reports and upcoming TSV's. It was interesting, but didn't seem like inside secrets were being revealed. I wonder why the poster was banned. Maybe they'll resurface over on the Mellyg board that was created last October and explain.

Valued Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
The TSV Christmas tree is still showing Sunday but it’s at a higher price. The day the TSV items will still be for sale (unless sold out) but the price increases. I noticed all the colors of the Vince Camuto leather Crossbody were still available the next day so that means it wasn’t a huge success as a TSV.

Also the day it's the TSV isn't the item supposed to have free shipping? believe that was mentioned in one of the ads I saw with Rick.

Honored Contributor

You can see some of the upcoming TSVs on Peacemanor's site. 

Esteemed Contributor

They are trying to rekindle what made QVC fun.

They get stuck with to many TSV's.

It won't happen until  better pricing, shipping and returns.

They got rid to many good hosts.

Frequent Contributor
I didn't know that they changed the TSV rules. I don't usually watch QVC, but I'll check the site sometimes. And my onscreen tv guide shows two weeks in advance. I'll look at the TSV time for two weeks, and if anything looks interesting, I may set my dvr. But I returned the last few TSVs that I purchased, so I'm trying to avoid them unless it's something I absolutely want/need.
Frequent Contributor
That DenimandCo was extremely rude. I don't visit the forums often, but sometimes I'd click on a post, start reading a rude response, and instantly think "I bet it's that DeminandCo person". And when I looked over at the name, I was always right. I'm really not sorry to see them banned, they were actually one of the reasons I didn't visit the forums more often.
Frequent Contributor
@debfau TSVs should always be free shipping, but they're not. I see that HSN is doing free shipping for them now, but only because it's their anniversary month. I'm not sure if QVC did the same last month though.
Respected Contributor

I don't understand why they are doing this now.  If the item and price are so "special", then why did they offer a repeat Barefoot Dreams TSV?🤷🏼‍♀️ Many are saying they are offloading returns.🤦🏼‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

I THINK THEY SHOULD LET YOU KNOW THE DAY BEFORE WHAT THE TSV WILL BE AND JUST OMIT THE ITEM NUMBER.  THAT WAY IF YOU CHOSE TO STAY UP TO PURCHASE YOU WILL ALREADY KNOW AND NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.  HARD FOR MANY TO STAY UP ONLY TO FIND OUT IT IS NOT ANYTHING THEY WANTED.  JUST A THOUGHT.