Honored Contributor

Re: TSV NYMJ Jeans

[ Edited ]

Away from this Forum, I suppose quite a few women say, "Who in their right minds?"  I have heard them say it.  It's a very common statement.

Her right to say something does not stop when others are offended.  

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

I dont buy fashion on tv but what an insulting post, rude post to those that might have purchased.

Whats it to you and why be so rude about it?

You could have totally worded your post differently to express how you think about the price but you decided to insult other people. Way to go, not.

It's her OPINION. This is an OPINION forum. I don't always agree with @@Kachina624 but  how are you " insulted" by something said by a total stranger?

I agree with her...I would never buy the TSV...Q Jean prices are nuts.

One can express an opinion without the agenda attached to it. Like you saying Q Jean prices are nuts. Not insulating to anyone that bought them, but clearly expressing your opinion that you think they're too expensive. And, I bought them. Insulted by the OP, but not what you wrote.
Respected Contributor

I'm not insulted.  She just thinks it's crazy on the price and I feel the same way on some things every now and then. 

I don't think TSV is anything special.  Now I have never owned anything in this brand so who knows. 

I said  a time or two are these people nuts or what!!!  Including me.  Lol

Respected Contributor

Very often it is how you say something, not so much what you say. 

Honored Contributor

I like the brand and I like the way they fit and its cheaper than in the stores so I ordered a pair. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I would spend $65 on a pair of jeans if they fit me and look good on me...and maybe I'd buy more than one if they did. The TSV, however, isn't my style so I'll keep my $65 and buy something else instead.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I like the brand and I like the way they fit and its cheaper than in the stores so I ordered a pair. 

Exactly, they are 100 dollars at b and m stores, I like them and they are the only jeans my sister buys.

I just figure the op doesn't know anything about the brand since she got the name wrong.

Trusted Contributor

People are too easily offended these days.  The post does not bother or offend me in the least.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Janey2 wrote:

There are so many other ways to express your thoughts without being rude to others. Sometimes I wonder why people are so hurtful. Would you say this to a friend's face? I bet not.

She's not being rude and she's not your friend. There's something wrong with people who are " insulted" by a comment on social media by a complete stranger.

Gee.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is an opinion forum. Everyone should be able to express their point of view.The problem is, some people feel the need to be nasty & disrespectful. You can disagree without offending! 

In other words,treat others as you would like to be treated.