Esteemed Contributor

I never bought these before. Are they right in saying to size down? Are they comfortable? Opinions & suggestions are appreciated.

Honored Contributor
I bought my NYDJ at Chico’s and bought my usual Chico’s size. Maybe these are specially sized for QVC.

(I only paid $19 for them on sale!)
Honored Contributor

I had one pair of their cropped jeans and they really fit well, I am interested in the petite version but do not see the length anywhere maybe I am missing something

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox2 inches shorter than the regular

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I had one pair of their cropped jeans and they really fit well, I am interested in the petite version but do not see the length anywhere maybe I am missing something

it's in the click here link

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV NYDJ Cropped Jeans

[ Edited ]

What puzzles me about the sizing  the 16M and the 18W have 5 inches difference in size while all the misses and womes's sizes have only 2 inches, 5 inches is a huge jump in sizes.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I find this brand to be off in sizing. I am petite, very. 5 foot and have purchased the petite sizing in the full length jeans. The rise is always high and the waist is too. For someone petite, I don't like the fit at all. And for reference in this jean, I needed a petite 00. They do vanity sizing. I would not purchase another pair. Lucklily I bought them at Nordstrom so they took them back. 

Honored Contributor

Is it just me? I think these look more like capri length than crops. 

Respected Contributor

I wear this brand and wear my regular size.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple pairs and did go down a size.  They fit very nicely.

The difference between a 16M and an 18W is that the one is misses and the other is women's sizing.  Usually there are 4" difference between sizes in women's.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment