Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Is this TSV a true value?   I've never had the apples and was wondering if it was a welcomed gift.  

I'm interested in the quality, taste, and presentation.  

Thanks in advance.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Occasional Contributor

I love Mrs. Prindable apples and think they make a great family gift.  If you're looking for a fancier apple, then the large ones through QVC are a good price.  The apples are so fresh and crisp.  I've never had an apple as good as theirs.   You can occasionally find Mrs. Prindables and their other company apples on one of QVC'S other companies for 12 apples $19.99.  They're the individual size and if you're looking to try them, I'd start there,  just as fresh and delicious just not decorated with a bunch of options.   They have plain caramel, caramel with peanuts or caramel with white, milk and dark chips.  The price is insanely good.   Mrs. Prindables can also be found with four flavour varieties that are the same as their platinum editions found on their website with 12 at around $48.

Valued Contributor

I've never purchased them but I got one as a gift. Oh my! I told myself I would share it. Well....that didn't happen. It was soooo good! :-) 

Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz  My DD gave these as teacher and bus driver gifts for several years when her boys were young. They were always well received. The gift boxes make for a nice presentation, and the apples themselves were tasty. Keep  in mind that these are fresh and don't have a long shelf life. You have to keep them in the fridge until you use them or give them. I would say about two weeks is as long as you want to keep them. Also, they take up a lot of room in the fridge. For that reason, my DD eventually switched to the Mrs. P's pretzels. That being said, the per unit price for the apples is a good deal when using for individual gifts. 

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   Thanks so much for your experience!  Much appreciated.  

Respected Contributor

@CritterKeeper   Thanks!   Hmm sounds like I'd like to have one for myself before getting them for gifts.  That is if I don't eat them all. 😁

Respected Contributor

@NeverMe    Thanks!  I just wish I could try a sample.  It's too bad that the Q can't/doesn't do so. 

Occasional Contributor

I've purchased caramel apples locally and they don't come close to Mrs. Prindables.   So, so good.  I think I'm okay in saying Zulily is the way to go.  Especially if you're getting them for yourself to try.  Affy Tapple is their lower end brand and they're just a good.....just don't have the extra gourmet toppings. Check with Zulily and see if they're available this weekend.   Usually can get them every other week.   During holiday season,  I get a couple of large boxes from QVC and some of the ones from Zulily.  I will mix them in gift baskets.  Kids typically don't like the ones with nuts or toffee.  If you just want one, you can order directly from Mrs.  Prindables website.  You'll pay about the same for one jumbo as you would for 12 individual ones from Zulily.   

Esteemed Contributor

I buy them every year and give them as gifts...... mail carrier comes to mind.  And then neighbors, lawn guy, handman guy.  Also newspaper carrier.  Most appreciated and makes me happy to give back something for hard work and kindness.  

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu @NeverMe    Thanks!   I just may order some.