Esteemed Contributor

The material is so thin for that price. I used to buy LOGO on clearance, but no more. Now that your shipping is not returned, and you are charged $7.00 for each returned item, I rarely buy anymore. My Q bill consisted mainly of return shipping fees.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Logo 5/23/19

[ Edited ]

If people want to spend their money on it they will.  No one needs permission to buy it.  

I don't care for this at all.  Even if I did like this, the price is ridiculous to me.

I only own a couple of LOGO tops and I must say I wear them to death.  A couple of months ago I purchased an open front swing style vest that came with a rayon/spandex top that has a little chiffon trim at the bottom.  I have worn that thing more than I ever thought I would.  I can wear the top on it's own, I can wear the vest with the top or I can wear the vest with other things, which I have.  It is one of the best Q purchases I made.  And I got it on a good clearance price.   

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

OMG!  Seriously?  $70?  I don't think so.  If you like it go right ahead and purchase it.  I on the other hand, will not do so.  It's a blouse and they are trying to pass it as a jacket now.

TOTALLY agree with you. I actually like it, but not for that crazy price. It's just a cotton-looking blouse. Not even THAT great. I can live without it. 

Honored Contributor

I do not like or wear any tops that have ruffles attached to the hem. Too girly - not my style. IMO it is not very flattering for most figures to have lots of extra material around the hips. Even though it is her Lavish line, I think the price is high, especially for a TSV. 

Honored Contributor

When I saw the preview pics, I decided against it.  

But, after seeing the presentation at midnight - I changed my mind and bought the Marshmallow version. 

I'm a big fan of LOGO ... and Attitudes, SG, and Lisa Rinna and Bob Mackie.

Frequent Contributor

Like the Logo Top/blouse/jacket TSV.....but hate the colors.  She never offers the lighter summer colors in her TSV.   I will not be buying this. 

Honored Contributor

@Southern Classy wrote:

Like the Logo Top/blouse/jacket TSV.....but hate the colors.  She never offers the lighter summer colors in her TSV.   I will not be buying this. 

@Southern Classy 

I've been obsessing over "white" this summer.  In the past couple of weeks, I bought (from JCP and LandsEnd) four white tops and two white jackets.  This will be white item #7 - not counting the white shoes I also bought.

I have other white LOGO pieces, and several yellow.  I'm not much of a fan of pastels ... her color selection is just fine for me.

Respected Contributor

The entire Logo line looks sloppy to me. But I’m sure I’m in the minority because she keeps on selling.

Honored Contributor

I do wear and like some LOGO. I am buying less and less due to the repetitive styles. 

This top isn't flattering at all to me. If you have any hips, tummy, or backside forget about it. It also looks very dated to me.

This might be my least favorite TSV Lori has ever had.

Respected Contributor

About fell over when I saw it this morning on air!  All I could think of was Little House On The Prairie!!  Yikes this is zero temptation for me.  I have no idea if it is selling out as I haven't watched the rest of the day and don't plan to LOL!

This "style" is really ugly and I have to say I never ever see anyone out and about wearing something like this.  I have no idea who is wearing that style.

It looks dreadful on everyone....models, hosts....everyone.