Honored Contributor

@tsavorite 

Thought same! "Little House on The Prairie." Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

OMG this is the worst thing she has brought to QVC- it is just awful and does not look good on any of the hosts or models course none of her clothes do- time for QVC to give her the boot, clothing is too expensive and just makes people look like bag ladies- if she is such a top designer than surely she can design clothes that are attractive

Occasional Contributor

Won't buy LOGO. Some things I do like, but it seems a lot of her tops are ruffled around the hips. One thing I don't need is more padding in that area, so I guess these clothes are not 'that important' for me! 

Honored Contributor

I love the way this top looks from the front.   Then I got a look at the side and back views, and everyone just looked bigger than I think they really are. 

Honored Contributor
The TSV top is very feminine. Lots of detail. Vintage. Even the buttons are vintage. It is not for everyone, but then nothing is.
Respected Contributor
They’ve been pushing this top all day and nite. 😳Everyone looks terrible w/ it on including the designer.
Regular Contributor
Just caught a glimpse and it looks like a costume piece from Little House on the Prairie or a really ugly denim and co piece🙈. And the price🤦🏼‍♀️
Valued Contributor

I think it's cute, but with shipping and tax it would be $80. No. 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky  A few years ago MBR wore a LOGO on air and she seemed so uncomfortable as it just did not work similar to JRT who it did not flatter. 

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf 

I think I know which LOGO piece you are referring to.  If it's the one I recall her wearing it was a short sleeve top with the draped pockets and uneven hem.  (I got it in red,)

@Gorgf wrote:

@Pecky  A few years ago MBR wore a LOGO on air and she seemed so uncomfortable as it just did not work similar to JRT who it did not flatter. 

MBR just doesn't have the "look" for LOGO.