Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Logo 5/23/19

[ Edited ]

Seriously? This is the best they could come up with for a TSV. I would never  pay that price for such a piece of so called fashion.

I am not a fan of vintage, but perhaps those who are would like the marshmallow. I think the colors are awful.  Truthfully, I don't like her line of clothing at all. 

Esteemed Contributor
I was a LG fan in the very beginning but I never buy her things anymore - not even the things I think are cute. Her stuff is overpriced and too many frills and ruffles. I am tired of long tunic tops
Honored Contributor

It didn't look good on JT at all.  It was cute on Lori.

Honored Contributor

@dancing 522queen   When logo first came on I bought pieces/tops. Not a one had long sleeves, all 3/4 - can't stand 3/4 sleeve length. Fabrics all are so thin you HAVE TO layer just to stay warm. It all looks the same and looks the same as everything else out in the market place albeit here or B&M - except here it's 4 times the dollar amount.

I've since given everything away that I had. Prices here for this stuff is OUTRAGEOUS - $70, $80, now $90+. Someone has lost their mind with these prices as her fabrics & styles have not changed to now be these prices.

Frequent Contributor

Oh my...I started to watch the video online of this top and had to quit due to a fit of laughter. I know that there are many LOGO fans out there or QVC would not continue to offer these overpriced garments. It it most definitely not my style. I’ve lost 40+ pounds and am very short. This top would make me look as though I’d lost 0 pounds and was a kid trying to wear my older sister’s hippie clothing. So happy to save my money on this one. To those who love the LOGO line: I know you’ll rock this top if you love how it looks on you. 

Regular Contributor

I stopped buying Logo also. Too expensive. I don’t need her clothes that bad. And I like to diversify anyway. Her stuff isn’t so hot anyway, sorry. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Logo 5/23/19

[ Edited ]

Received (Logo Cardi) on the way back to QVC. Should have listened to my gut feeling and reviews saying fabric Cheap! You can't believe how awful this is not only the style fabric tissue thin. No more, Logo for me. 

Respected Contributor

I never cared for the LOGO look for myself but realize many do as Lori is on so often so she must sell a lot!  All those layers and ruffles only look good on very slim women.

I also think those that rock LOGO are not commenting here.  From the comments here this top will be on clearance before you know it.  I have seen very few people who actually look good in LG clothing regardless of price.   I have a feeling the LOGO look will not be around much longer - a fad.  I never heard of Lori before QVC and she has made a killing off the viewers!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@dancing 522queen   When logo first came on I bought pieces/tops. Not a one had long sleeves, all 3/4 - can't stand 3/4 sleeve length. Fabrics all are so thin you HAVE TO layer just to stay warm. It all looks the same and looks the same as everything else out in the market place albeit here or B&M - except here it's 4 times the dollar amount.

I've since given everything away that I had. Prices here for this stuff is OUTRAGEOUS - $70, $80, now $90+. Someone has lost their mind with these prices as her fabrics & styles have not changed to now be these prices.

I have a couple of LOGO tops too, and that is more than enough. The price on this top is outrageous, but people will buy it, so why wouldn't they charge that much? I used to like LOGO, but it's getting harder and harder to defend it with their ridiculous prices and unflattering silhouettes. Smiley Frustrated

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

This is definitely not my style!  I'm so glad I'm able to save $70.