Honored Contributor

OMG!  Seriously?  $70?  I don't think so.  If you like it go right ahead and purchase it.  I on the other hand, will not do so.  It's a blouse and they are trying to pass it as a jacket now.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor
If you ordered the top enjoy. Ii's looks like a maternity top to me. I don't buy LOGO anymore, I always find myself returning all her tops. This one is a pass for me...
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

OMG!  Seriously?  $70?  I don't think so.  If you like it go right ahead and purchase it.  I on the other hand, will not do so.  It's a blouse and they are trying to pass it as a jacket now.

But you would be saving $18 from the QVC price of $88 ha ha ha!!!!  It looks like a maternity top on Lori and poor Jane in the yellow, words fail me.  She, like me doesn't need ruffles at the hips.  To each their own and if it's your thing, go for it and enjoy.  I'll pass on all things logo.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a Logo fan but, I have to admit I really like this TSV .... Lori looks great in it but Jane not so much  .... I had to laugh at JT standing next to skinny Lori who said she was wearing a size small & JT turns around & said she was wearing an extra small !!!!!! ..... I think she is obsessed with size 🙃😂🙃🤣

Honored Contributor

Jane has very narrow shoulders and the top is snug on her ... so I understand the x-small.  

-------------------

@January121 wrote:

I am not a Logo fan but, I have to admit I really like this TSV .... Lori looks great in it but Jane not so much  .... I had to laugh at JT standing next to skinny Lori who said she was wearing a size small & JT turns around & said she was wearing an extra small !!!!!! ..... I think she is obsessed with size 🙃😂🙃🤣

Esteemed Contributor

I think this top is terrible. It looks good on no one. Who would spend $70 on this top. It would be flattering on no one. Lori looks like she is swimming in this top and JT looks terrible. It emphasizes her figure in the wrong places. If this top sells out, I will know I have been transported to another planet. This is a designer!!!

Frequent Contributor

Yes, as soon as I saw the price, I was laughing.  How can Lori charge so much for a blouse like that?  I don't care if it's designer or not, but definitely not worth $70.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I’ve seen JT and she is not an extra small. 

Honored Contributor

Just not very attractive, IMHO.  Something just doesn't look right to me.  Maybe it's the overall fit.

Respected Contributor

JT looks like a yellow house. This looks like a home economics project. The price! I wouldn't care if it were $20. It looks very cheap.