Esteemed Contributor

@Westshopper wrote:
My guess would be limited manufactor warranty 60 days.

-----------------

That was my take on it too!!  Kind of "short sighted", I'd say...only 60 days???  Would not even get a person thru the summer!!!   I think I'll ask the mods...

Trusted Contributor

@corita,  Yes, the bag is 60 days limited manufacturer warranty and the containers are lifetime limited warranty.  You can click on warranty above the description and you will see a PDF of the warranty information.  I have the larger Lock and Lock bag.  Use it every shopping trip.  Still looks brand new years later.  I wouldn't worry about the 60 days.

Screenshot_2017-06-13-18-10-45.png

Esteemed Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@corita,  Yes, the bag is 60 days limited manufacturer warranty and the containers are lifetime limited warranty.  You can click on warranty above the description and you will see a PDF of the warranty information.  I have the larger Lock and Lock bag.  Use it every shopping trip.  Still looks brand new years later.  I wouldn't worry about the 60 days.

Screenshot_2017-06-13-18-10-45.png

----------------------

Thanks for the reply and info!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm just seeing it for the first time.  Man, those green and pink colors, when they showed them close up, made my eyeballs burn!

BTW, I have one or two L&L brand bags and they are pretty good quality.   It's normal that something like that wouldn't have a lifetime warranty.  60 days is pretty good, actually!  Smiley Happy   But it will last very well, I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention - for people who use rubber/vinyl/whatever gloves in the kitchen, as for waashing dishes, cleaning, etc - Lock & Locks makes gloves that are FAR superior to the Playtex or Mr Clean brands.

I usually end up with knife cuts (from washing knives I guess) on mine and at least one puncture within a couple of weeks but with the L&L ones they last pretty much forever.

They only come in yellow or pink, and the pink is dreadful unless you like Pepto pink.  One time I ordered several more pairs and they accidentally sent me pink.   yikes!   I contacted them on the L&L website where I got them and they were very kind and helpful.  They sent the replacements and had me return the wrong ones at no cost to me.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I forgot to mention - for people who use rubber/vinyl/whatever gloves in the kitchen, as for waashing dishes, cleaning, etc - Lock & Locks makes gloves that are FAR superior to the Playtex or Mr Clean brands.

I usually end up with knife cuts (from washing knives I guess) on mine and at least one puncture within a couple of weeks but with the L&L ones they last pretty much forever.

They only come in yellow or pink, and the pink is dreadful unless you like Pepto pink.  One time I ordered several more pairs and they accidentally sent me pink.   yikes!   I contacted them on the L&L website where I got them and they were very kind and helpful.  They sent the replacements and had me return the wrong ones at no cost to me.

Thanks for the information.  I use gloves, usually Playtex to save my manicure.  So I went to L&L to check out the rubber gloves and there are no gloves to be found!  

I

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Lock and Lock

[ Edited ]

Oh nooo!  Smiley Sad   That is a drag.  I wonder if they are phasing them out.  Sometimes, over the few years since I've gotten them, they have run out but then they had them back again.  Will have to see if they can be purchased elsewhere.

I'm glad I have a good supply.   Plus, I do have a supply of Mr Clean and Playtex, but I have been just using the L&L ones.

I have so many of the other ones below the sink - left hands only.  I'm left-handed, and I seem to get tears in the right hand ones.  Well, I can't bring myself to throw them both out so I just put the ones that are still good in the cabinet and hope that next time I tear the other hand.  Smiley Happy

Whew!  I just checked and I have 7 pairs of the L&L gloves, plus the set I'm using which I've been using since some time last year.

I have a couple dozen pairs of Playtex, too.  I guess I'm set for life.  Need to put them in the will. hehe - I even have some of the purple Playtex ones that still came in the box (the rest of mine are yellow and came in bags).