Valued Contributor

Seriously, QVC has spent at least a good hour on this hoodie. We had two hours of LOGO and now it's nothing but the same LOGO hoodie all night. It's really not that great. Move on already!

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

man oh man I agree! I have only ordered 1 top from her line.not impressed at all.it was a 2 top deal.wrinkled terrible out of the dryer.no,im not impressed with her clothing at all

Regular Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Not Impressed!

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Seriously, QVC has spent at least a good hour on this hoodie. We had two hours of LOGO and now it's nothing but the same LOGO hoodie all night. It's really not that great. Move on already!

@KittySoftPaws   Are you new to QVC? That's typical for a TSV item.

Why did you watch for that long?  And by the way, there was already a thread about the TSV hoodie here in this forum.

Honored Contributor

@katwoman219 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Not Impressed!

@Luvsmyfam    I only offered the photo for the benefit of those who may not have seen the presentation.    I was not "recommending" it.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Stop complaining. Some of us think it is that great. If you do not like the show then turn it off. I am sick of posters complaining about the contents of the shows. Just stop watching if it is so painful. Maybe watch a Hallmark movie or anything else.

Respected Contributor

So today the normal price is $5 more than the TSV price.  Some special savings...

I passed on this because I don't like the way too long backside and also the sleeves look like they would be tight with another longsleeve top under.  Looks like not too many sold yesterday cause there is still quite a selection left.

Esteemed Contributor

On tiny Amy she appeared to be wearing a teepee.

Respected Contributor

I.M,H.O:

R

A

G.