Honored Contributor

What does everyone think?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

You go first!  What do you think?

Honored Contributor

I like them, the red would be nice for the holidays.

Trusted Contributor

I generally prefer lanterns with removable candles, but these are candle impressions, which are very reliable candles.  I think it's a good value for the size.  I've put the metal Luminara indoor/outdoor lanterns outside and the weather does affect the metal finish, so maybe the resin will not have this problem.  I am getting two of these for birthday gifts for my sisters.

Honored Contributor

I looked for a thread already about this ,before i started it,did not see one.

Respected Contributor
I really like this TSV. Greet price point..
Honored Contributor

Are they ever going to show them? Nothing but  christmas on.

Trusted Contributor

I have this exact lantern, but I bought it sometime last year before the holidays.  They came in a set of two.  I could only get it in white at the time, which is pretty, but not what I really preferred.  The price was so wonderful (somewhere under $40 for two), that I figured, if I chose to, I could always paint them.

They are really large, and still going strong.  I haven't painted them.  I have them on my porch and I like them white for the summer, anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest The fact that the candles cannot be removed is a deal breaker for me. I have a similar smaller Luminara lantern that was very difficult to clean the inside of due to the candle being fixed. I understand the reason for the fixed candles, but cleaning the inside will be a pain. Beautiful lantern, though.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Contributor

I got this lantern back in April or May when it was a special price, I believe a "Today only" type deal.  I really like mine.  I have it on the dining room table and it also serves as sort of a night light.  I have it in the brushed bronze color.  Highly recommend it!!!!