Honored Contributor

That's a slipper as far as I'm concerned.  Not even "spring" looking.  Looks like a winter slipper to me.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Koolabura “SHOE”

[ Edited ]

I agree. It is advance order and does not ship until March 12. It may be stylish for the hip hop age group or a comfortable slipper for the older people. But not a shoe to wear out of the house. But I see people in their slippers all the time, even wearing jammies in public.😖😫

Honored Contributor

The vendor's little video was cute though!

Esteemed Contributor

Why??? Who wears these outside the house with your street clothes. My feet are always cold and would not keep them warm or protected. Looks uncomfortable.

Honored Contributor

They don't give enough coverage for winter wear.  Your feet would freeze.  Who wants that wooly stuff on their feet in the heat of summer?  When do you wear them?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Perfect for a college student running to attend class while wearing her pjs.  Yes, they do. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

This style shoe is au courant for the fashion forward and has been so for over a year.  Fashionistas have been promoting the style, a few stars, influencers, and young and not so young people have done so as well. Birkenstock has some great looking slides with shearling/fur look.  Not a look for everyone but appealing to some. I bought a pair in this style with buckles from the Ugg line and paid less than 35.00 on sale at NM. The only problem I have is with overpronation and not being able to grip the shoe well. 

Honored Contributor

If you have problem painful feet..like big bunions that hurt or misshapen feet that rub and make blisters, this fuzzy slipper like shoe with street soles would be a godsend.

Not everyone can wear a standard shoe without wincing in pain.  These would also make a good house shoe.

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was a summer slipper also, not a sandal. I would not want to wear something "furry" during spring/summer weather.

Trusted Contributor

They should have brought these out way sooner than now. We have all been hanging around the house for months in mostly comfort clothes and these would be ok house slippers. Especially during winter. I would never wear them out anywhere though.

I bet the 20-somethings love them though. I personally feel like I would slip and slide around on the fur. I have a pair of Skecher ankle booties  and they put this kind of fur in them and my feet felt so unstable. I sent them back. I felt like I was slipping but it was just the fur moving around.

I am not liking this new way of selling though, as an aside topic. Has anyone noticed they are taking TSV orders and then when you get to check out the ship date is 2 months away? Is this their new way of not keeping an inventory?

I have an order that is almost 2 months old now, still pending shipping. I am over it, I don't even want it anymore. Not a good look for QVC either, it makes them appear to be in financial trouble.