Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Koolabura “SHOE”

@rms1954 

SLIPPER gets my vote too.

But - let me say, I would wear anything anywhere on my feet, if it's comfortable. 

Yea, I'm one of those!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

That's a slipper as far as I'm concerned.  Not even "spring" looking.  Looks like a winter slipper to me.

@rms1954 

I totally agree!   I need a new pair of slippers (and these are slippers), but living in a year-round warm environment, my feet would sweat...period!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Nope, easy pass.

Honored Contributor

I've been 'out of the loop' for over a year, so I don't know what's in style now-a-days.

Maybe the younger set are wearing furry slipper-shoes.

Well, they are cute, and they remind me of retro fluffy hanging dice.

Maybe a cute idea would be furry shoes in pastel colors dotted with black dots, mimicking those dice.  

Hey, furry driving shoes with matching hanging dice!

Now, that would be a winner.........!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Wasn't there already a thread about this in this same forum?

I started this last night.  If there is, it was started after mine.  Don't get what your point is anyway.

Valued Contributor

For fans of fashion forward furry footwear

:

by walid

Respected Contributor

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

For fans of fashion forward furry footwear

:

by walid

@laluzdelmundo  These read, "My floors are dirty but my vacuum broke...so I improvised!"🤣🤣🤣

Super Contributor

So much negativity on here lol!  I actually used to buy Uggs over the years and loved them, but have tried this sister company version and love them as well.

I purchased something similar to this TSV from Koolaburra last year and yep, it was super comfortable and fuzzy lol ... open toed ... and Gasp! Wore it during Spring and early summer here in NE OH, they rocked! 

I have typically a very hard time finding comfortable sandals with my narrow feet, was thrilled to find something that worked for me.

BTW I used to work for Marshalls for 2 years a few years ago, and just because they have something "similar" doesn't necessarily automatically make it great or superior quality value, especially in their shoe department- though from time to time, you get lucky! 

Valued Contributor

@DooneyGal2 wrote:

So much negativity on here lol!  I actually used to buy Uggs over the years and loved them, but have tried this sister company version and love them as well.

I purchased something similar to this TSV from Koolaburra last year and yep, it was super comfortable and fuzzy lol ... open toed ... and Gasp! Wore it during Spring and early summer here in NE OH, they rocked! 

I have typically a very hard time finding comfortable sandals with my narrow feet, was thrilled to find something that worked for me.

BTW I used to work for Marshalls for 2 years a few years ago, and just because they have something "similar" doesn't necessarily automatically make it great or superior quality value, especially in their shoe department- though from time to time, you get lucky! 

Very true about your comment of negativity. UGG and Koolaburra are the originals. All others are copy cats. I'm glad you are happy with them. Can't wait to receive mine. Heart

Frequent Contributor

I'm taking a chance on these and ordered the black pair.  I figured I would get a lot of use out of them in the summer.  I'm still working from home and live in my slippers but they're closed toe.  I also like a pair from Vince Camuto but the sole of these look more sporty.  I could probably get away with wearing these to yoga class too.