Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Koolabura “SHOE”

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

They don't give enough coverage for winter wear.  Your feet would freeze.  Who wants that wooly stuff on their feet in the heat of summer?  When do you wear them?

@Kachina624   PLUS......similar things are all over the cheapo discount places.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I had to go to doctors in a kinda expensive hip happening shopping and college area here.  It's not as busy with students because of Covid but I saw two young ladies in these kinda shoes in January. My husband said it was Covid chic. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Not my style in or out of house. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just me but I don't get these.. For me, when it's cold, I want my feet covered, and when it's hot I don't want to wear fur!  I would never ever wear these out in public...  These must be for the yung'uns!  Enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

I think they're Uggly.

Trusted Contributor

Cute for my 19 year old granddaughter in her college dorm. Ridiculous for anyone older than 20 something, and I don't think many 20 somethings watch QVC. 😉

Respected Contributor

I bought the Steve Madden version of these at Macy's for $15.  I agree, the style is puzzling (winter? summer?). They are comfy and cute and I wear them around the house.

Respected Contributor

I have a similar pair. They’re my work from home shoes. I use a stand up desk and am more comfortable in something with a solid sole.
Esteemed Contributor

I also thought it was a slipper.  I think they are cute but feel like many others, why open with fur?  I didn't realize this is a "thing" now.  Guess I am out of the loop.  I was thinking they would be nicer if the toe are was closed.  I get my LL Bean slippers every 5 years or so, the Wicked Good ones Smiley Happy  Happy with those.

Honored Contributor

entire shelf of this look at marshalls yesterday,

at less money

but I think I don't really need to post that 

Super Contributor

My 17 yr old wears these.  Got them from Dollar General.  Looks exactly the same.  They are slipper, they just wear with the leggings.  Not my thing, but if I were in high school, maybe!