Valued Contributor

Re: TSV Just Bagels 1/27/21...not received or shipped???

My delivery date says today yet UPS hasn't them.
I also hope they aren't sitting in a warehouse getting old and moldy
Valued Contributor

My delivery date says today yet UPS hasn't received them.
I also hope they aren't sitting in a warehouse getting old and moldy
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Update written 2/15/2021: The bagels arrived on Friday, Feb. 12 after actually shipping on the 11th. Bagels are very good and not huge like our local variety. We wrapped most of them individually in G's press-n-seal type food-wrap and then put them back in their bags before placing them in the freezer. We kept a few of each flavor out in our Debbiie Meyer GreenBox to use over the weekend. Especially like the plain bagels and the blueberry bagels.

It is the evening of February 9. I ordered the bagels 14 days ago, a little bit after midnight. Two weeks!  I called QVC last night and I am worried.  We live about 2 hours drive from the baker. Not impressed. Not happy.

@Triciawizard wrote:

We have not received our bagel order either. It was an order for immediate shipment. My QVC account says a label was created on 2/4, but UPS has not received the package yet. UPS and QVC haven't updated the expected delivery date; it still says delivery expected 2/5/20, which was yesterday!  Here in the NJ suburbs, we have another snowstorm coming tomorrow/Sunday. 20+" of snow last weekend; 6 inches of snow are expected tomorrow. I hate to think they were made and are sitting geting stale and moldy somewhere for days. Hoping for the best.

Super Contributor

@Triciawizard wrote:

We have not received our bagel order either. It was an order for immediate shipment. My QVC account says a label was created on 2/4, but UPS has not received the package yet. UPS and QVC haven't updated the expected delivery date; it still says delivery expected 2/5/20, which was yesterday!  Here in the NJ suburbs, we have another snowstorm coming tomorrow/Sunday. 20+" of snow last weekend; 6 inches of snow are expected tomorrow. I hate to think they were made and are sitting geting stale and moldy somewhere for days. Hoping for the best.

I'm so glad you posted that your label was created but UPS doesn't have it yet. That is my scenario, and even though I am the one who posted that I emailed the vendor directly and told everyone they said to be patient, I am starting to get nervous. Everyone was saying their order was still in process, but mine was saying the label was created but then nothing for almost 2 weeks! I am going to give it a couple more days. I saw someone posted that they changed the shipping date to the10th due to weather, so we will see!

New Contributor

Just got off of live chat and was told my bagels are "not available", but will begin with the April shipment. My account had been charged, which they did remove, but they would NOT send the bagels out now. Also, on Monday QVC sent an email saying they would ship on the 10th. Disgusted.

Valued Contributor

Same scenario, label created by UPS but hadn't received the bagels.
First delivery date was for February 5th
Second February 10th
Now I'm supposed to get them today after calling the Q, the representative cancelled my first order and order again. I'm so disappointed was really looking forward to trying these.
If we don't get them today I'll cancel my order.
Trusted Contributor

I finally gave up and cancelled my order today. Waiting since Jan 27 is a bit much.

Valued Contributor

Well low and behold we got the Bagels BUT only 23 not 24 there's a first time for everything LOL
One package only had 5 instead of 6
I called the Q to let them know, I'll be calling the company itself tomorrow.
The Q rep wanted to credit me $1.27 I told her not to worry about it. Husband and I had a good laugh.
New Contributor

Mine were supposed to be shipped on February 8th...with an arrival on February 12th. Was going to give them away as gifts on Sunday for Valentine's Day...the 14th.
My order #6546029761 still says "In Process".
Does this mean I need to go out now and buy 24 more from the grocery store??
Please help!
Contributor

I've been following tracking on FOUR food items that were each supposed to be "out for delivery" from the nearest UPS facility last Friday. Everything finally arrived today, a total of nine boxes, including the Just Bagels which left NYC on Feb 4. The UPS driver who persevered driving up our snowy country lane and made two trips walking from the truck up my 75 foot driveway, said that each driver has the option of not making a delivery if the conditions look less than ideal. For a week I've seen "out for delivery" on the tracking in the morning, and then by late afternoon it said "An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery". Apparently the drivers approached our lane and made the decision not to continue. The road was in better shape last week than today, but whatever. The bagels still look fine, not moldy, so they went into my freezer and I will enjoy them lightly toasted, with butter. My Heartland chicken left KS Feb 3 and was still cold, though not frozen, the apples and cookies are still fine, though they are already a week into their desired freshness time.