Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Just Bagels 1/27/21...not received or shipped???

My order was shipped on 2/15 but because of severe weather conditions sat in NY. They are now in Hodgkins,Il . The delivery is expected on 2/22; it was suppose to be 2/19.It was suppose to be UPS 2nd day. I will probably get old stale bagels. 

I don't understand why they didn't wait to send them until the weather was better. I don't mind waiting longer for fresh bagels. This is so disappointing. Never again.

Respected Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 wrote:

@nyc1 @Just called the Q.  The lady gave me a refund of $7.48 .  That would've been my first easy pay.  Thanks nyc1 and the Q.  

@Infinite Mom 47   So glad you are happy and got your money back.  Whenever you experience something that you're not happy with you should definitely let the vendor know.  The Q is excellent in making it right.  In my over 30 years of purchasing from them,  I am normally very happy with their CS.  

My bagels are due today but haven't even shipped yet.  I don't think I'll be enjoying them this weekend!  That's fine....  there are plenty of other things in my house to eat,  I already have frozen bagels from the local store.... and,  they're only bagels!  With the weather being what it is around the country,  I can certainly understand any delays.  I also am so grateful for what I have and don't need to fuss about bagels that I don't! 

Again,  glad you are happier with your money back.  I would be too.

Trusted Contributor

My order left NY on the 23rd and I received them in Los Angeles on 25th before noon. I'm very happy with them. They are absolutely delicious! I'm also happy I have them on auto. Sorry many had problems. Smiley Sad 

Esteemed Contributor

I received my second box yesterday.  These are the best food item ever purchased from QVC.