Super Contributor

Re: TSV Just Bagels 1/27/21...not received or shipped???

I ordered 2 of them and received 1 quickly. My other order says a shipping label was created but UPS has not received it yet. I was concerned, like some of you, that my order is sitting somewhere and will not arrive fresh.

I contacted Just Bagels directly and they assured me the order is not sitting somewhere, and that they are just behind a couple days due to the snowstorm.

They said just be patient. Hope that helps everyone!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My order hasn’t been shipped yet either.  I will need to cancel if it doesn’t ship in the next couple of days as I will be leaving for a trip in a week.

Trusted Contributor

I also ordered on 12/27 and they have been in process for 10 days. Sent and email to the Social Team but haven't heard back yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't received my order either!!  I have several bags in my freezer, but wanted to try the sweet choice.

I do worry because the product has no preservatives and must be used or frozen with in days.  If the issue was the snowstorm, then I assuming/expect/hope that they have not been made nor mailed yet...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got mine and they are delicious!  They are not sent from qvc but directly from the shop. So glad I'm on AD.

Contributor

THEY ARRIVED JUST NOW!!!

WHAT A SUPRISE, SO I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE GETS THEIRS TOO!!! Woman Happy

New Contributor

I also ordered on January 27 and mine is "still in process". Sounds like the same problem they had with Russell Stover. At least send out an email telling us the product is delayed.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

We have not received our bagel order either. It was an order for immediate shipment. My QVC account says a label was created on 2/4, but UPS has not received the package yet. UPS and QVC haven't updated the expected delivery date; it still says delivery expected 2/5/20, which was yesterday!  Here in the NJ suburbs, we have another snowstorm coming tomorrow/Sunday. 20+" of snow last weekend; 6 inches of snow are expected tomorrow. I hate to think they were made and are sitting geting stale and moldy somewhere for days. Hoping for the best.

New Contributor

Just received an email that the immediate order ship date of the bagels, January 27th, has been changed to February 10 due to weather delays. Fingers crossed.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I haven't received my order either!!  I have several bags in my freezer, but wanted to try the sweet choice.

I do worry because the product has no preservatives and must be used or frozen with in days.  If the issue was the snowstorm, then I assuming/expect/hope that they have not been made nor mailed yet...

------------------

Oh oh...have to honestly say that I made the ordering mistake!!  I check my order again and did not realize that I had I ordered the bagels to come on the 22nd, so obviously they are not late.   I did cancel my order though... talked myself out of all those delicious calories!!