Respected Contributor

Thanks all for the heads-up! I was sorta tempted, so this helped decide! Have a great day ! 💝🌷

Respected Contributor

@DJP @Thanks. I was going to order it but now I'll stick with what I'm already using!

Honored Contributor

A caller called in and asked Josie a question about ingredients in the mist and she could not answer.  How can you not know what your products are made of?  Guess if it's not the 100% Arrrrrrgon oil she doesn't know much about her products.

Trusted Contributor
I had trouble finding the ingredients too. It seems fine - coconut water and various oils. I went ahead and ordered since I actually needed argan oil and wanted to try the mist.

I often love Amber based fragrances but wasn’t sure about Josie’s Amber so went with the berry vanilla. Maybe should have stuck with unscented, but will exchange for pure if it’s an overwhelming scent…
Esteemed Contributor

WAS GOING TO GET THE AMBER, BUT WENT WITH MY TRUE AND TRIED OF UNSCENTED.

HOPING THE SPRAY IS FINE AS IT IS A NEW LARGE BOTTLE AND THEY MAY HAVE RESOLVED THE PROBLEM.  NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO TRY THIS SUPERSIZE BOTTLE AS TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY IT WAS OFFERED.

FOR ALL THOSE THAT ORDERED, I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY!

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

Respected Contributor

I was hoping for something NEW.  Not spray argon oil.  Who wants to spray oil???  What a mess.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the set as wanted to try the spray oil. Skinn, Beekman, TOVA and Philosophy make a spray oil which I have used and liked. Just rub  in lightly. My arms are drier in aging and need more  moisture. I like quick to apply product. I hope the spray container has been corrected?The Argan Oil alone to purchase would be near $79.00

I ordered the unscented as don't want a scent I don't care for or one to clash with perfumes. Some of her scents are not to my liking like VanillaPear. I am not skin sensitive so rarely look at ingredients.

Valued Contributor

I will return my order as soon as it arrives.  I don't want a mess.

Frequent Contributor

Did you all realize the mist is a mixture of different seed oils and not just argan oil?  I just noticed that.   That should have been mentioned.   The presentation i saw said it was argan oil in a mist.   

Honored Contributor

@YogaGal wrote:

Did you all realize the mist is a mixture of different seed oils and not just argan oil?  I just noticed that.   That should have been mentioned.   The presentation i saw said it was argan oil in a mist.   

@YogaGal   that's the sales jargan that the consumer has to be careful of when listening to all pitches.  In a 14-minute sales presentation online, Rachel and Josie spent 12 minutes breaking down the description of the 100% pure argan oil.  So by the time they actually describe the Prosperity Mist, they're hoping consumers think that 100% pure statement applies to the mist as well.  It's like being lulled into the pure argan story.  

In the online description, it says it's Argan Prosperity Mist.  It does not say argan oil mist.  But Rachel says "pure argan oil called the Prosperity Mist."  Misleading sales pitch.

11 minutes into the video, Josie calls it "liquid body butter."  

The vendor video that's online calls it the Prosperity Body Oil Mist, never saying argan oil mist.