Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Jogger Pants - I Dream of Jeanne Pants?

Those pants are in the fashion magazines.  I used to wear them in the early 1980's in London.  I wouldn't wear them now, however. 

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361.   Now that you mention it I agree with you.   They would be worth the risk if they came with Jeanne's powers.  I could just sit back, fold my arms, bob my head and my closet downsizing would be done and the rest of my clothes and shoes would neatly be in place.  Oh dear, my bobbing head startled me back to reality.  Nice dream while it lasted.

Super Contributor

@AKgirl

That's exactly what I was thinking too!

Respected Contributor

Way too short for moi, last night Deanna had them on with a fitted tunic sweater, a short boot with a heel and a floppy hat, and she looked really cute. That combo was the only time I thought they looked good on someone.

Honored Contributor

I have a similar pair from a different brand.  I was thinking the other day I should look for another pair.

Honored Contributor

I do not believe they sold 140 thousand of these pants today, people don't have that bad taste.LOL

Respected Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

They are very hard to wear. Unless you are tallish and thin they emphasize the hips because they taper so narrow at the ankles. They do look comfy tho.

@Nancy Drew  I dunno, I'm tallish and thin but my ankles are so tiny!  I've just gotten over it. Went all out and started wearing leggings. Lol, I'm starting to warm up to the joggers. I'm tempted to order these. 

Respected Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

They are very hard to wear. Unless you are tallish and thin they emphasize the hips because they taper so narrow at the ankles. They do look comfy tho.

I disagree because I saw them on Carolyn G, who is not tallish or thin, but they really did look nice on her.  I sort of like the style but I wish the ankle was not as wide and less fitted at the ankle.  If they were just a little looser and maybe had a 1.5 inch cuff, I might have purchased them. 

Trusted Contributor

Early in the day I agreed they look like Jeanne's pants..  I saw them on Carolyn and again when they reshowed her on Plus.  I am about her size so I count on seeing her in products when I am in doubt.   At that price I decided to try 2 pairs.  That fabric is so comfortable that I am willing to take a chance for $25 plus tax each. It is a cold windy winter, lower temperatures than usual most days,  so they will be good in the house with my tunics.  I will let my mirror tell me if I can leave my yard.  They just might be perfect for this great gram when she is on the floor/ground playing with the grandson and great grandsons. 

Valued Contributor

I personally can't stand this look. Another pet peeve are these types of pants or leggings with pumps or high heels, which almost every host seems to think they need to do. 

Carolyn Gracie had these pants on with a flat sneaker type shoe and they looked cute...but...

These pants look like the bad jeanie pants of the 80's...or MC Hammer..but, I guess everything comes back around..."they say"