Honored Contributor

Most of the time when I have full length jeans on in fall and winter, I am wearing a heel with them. I'm not talking a pair of pumps but definitely footwear that has a heel.

Esteemed Contributor

I've decided they are a no for me.  I like them but I think they're too long in the regular length for me.  At 5ft. 6in. and rarely wear a heel especially jeans. Petite would be ill fitting probably. Oh well.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

I bought the Quacker Factory jeans similar in fabric to these and had to send them back.  By the end of the day, they were bagging in my rear and knees.  I also had to keep hiking them up in the back.  Because the QF is just a shorter length, the rise almost reached the bottom of my bra.  

The TSV jeans today would definitely not work - both in length since I'm 5'tall and the fabric is bound to stretch our of shape.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I decided to buy them in the beige color when I saw them on Samantha the petite model. The jeans were a good length on her with a boot and that's how I will be wearing them. Sam's 5ft2 and I'm an inch taller than she is, so the length should be good with flats or a 2 inch heel. I bought this jean a few years ago in white, but they had the zipper front and I wore them shopping today, love them.

Honored Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

I think these are ok...just can never find my inseam, I’m too tall for petite, but regular is a bit long, I’m around a 30” inseam..hard to find...uggh, they just showed Jackie who’s pretty tall and she’s in the regular, and they come all the way to the floor on her, so no way can I wear the regular, so I guess it’s a no go for me🙄

@Karie2022 - This is my dilemma too! I'm 5'3-1/2" but I'm long legged. Petites are too short; regulars are too long. Anytime I see 30" I usually go for it!

I did order these in the tan. I love the color. I am hoping they will shrink a little in the dryer! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I was going to try a pair but sold out in my color.  However, who came up with the green?  Too ugly.  They should have done a dark brown and not their ugly chocolate brown that is too light.  NO one is buying the green.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor
Watching the presentation now. They look snug on the models wearing the green and light blue. And the regular inseam is too long for me. I don't wear heels so pants I buy would need to be a 28 inseam. I just got two pairs of the Diane Gilman comfort waist jeans and they fit and look great.
Respected Contributor

Holy mom jeans!! Yikes! French Terry “jean’s?? No thank you. Nothing appealing about this TSV.

Regular Contributor

i thought about it until I saw it on the larger models.  Does not fit across the fromt.  It was all waves and pulling.  The crotch looked teriible.  I guess no one looks at the models before they send them out.  The jeans looked fine on the thin girls but not the larger sized girls,  It is either the wrong size or not cut correctly for the size.