Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@Kachina624 since you have these jeans..I want to ask are they true to size?  Do they stretch out to baggybutt jeans during wear?  

@MoJoV.  I'm kind of between sizes so I always order the smaller size and it works out well for me.  I do think the knit pants "give" a little as you wear them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you like these, you like these but IMO knit jeans don't look like traditional jeans.  They look like knit jeans.   

Trusted Contributor

An easy nope for me...I do not like boot cut jeans at all.

I dont like jeans with heels for some reason...

I like jeans with sneaks, flats, boots, booties, but not heels.

Just a matter of taste. 

If they were a jegging or slim leg, I would have purchased.

They are very nice looking though.

Take care.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I am too short for the petite. I am only 5 feet tall and 25.5 would drag on the floor and get frayed.

I don't wear heels above 2.5 inches so it would never work for me. I love Denim & Co. nothing against the brand.

Honored Contributor

I need another pair of black pants like a hole-in-the-head, but I'm going to try a pair in black.  

I don't generally like bootcuts, but the leg opening is only 1 1/2" wider than the knee ... and the pants won't need to be taken up.  

D&C pants sizing works for me as long as I buy according to the hip measurement.  

Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I love boot cut pants and jeans and they're so hard to find these days.  But knit jeans?  And that horrible waist?   No way.  Not for me.  I'm 66 but I haven't given up yet.

I agree, @FranandZoe.  I am 65 and don't want knit jeans either.  And pull on??  Give me a 100% cotton zip or button fly bootcut and I would be sooooo happy.  I wear jeans everyday, all year long.  I am always on the look out.  Can't have too many jeans in my opinion.

One other thing I don't get.  Why do so many want there clothes to feel like they are wearing their pajamas?  I don't want uncomfortable, of course, but pajama-like just sounds sloppy. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

The regular length is 31 1/2, it's too long for me.

Respected Contributor
The 28.5" inseam (petite) is too long for me. Don't wear shoes with higher heels. Purchased two pairs of Linea jeans this month and they will do me just fine through the winter season for dress. I prefer French Terry pants for my everyday wear.
Respected Contributor

What I can never understand is why the presenters, hosts, and models usually wear heels with jeans.  I don't and neither do my friends.  I am not going out to a nightclub and if I go out somewhere where I might wear a heel, it is usually not jeans I am wearing.  Don't get me wrong, they look very nice, just don't think most people wear heels with jeans, at least not in my age category.