Esteemed Contributor

I liked the look and the color...olive.  I wear alot of green. Perfect for our 'winter' weather. Will see how it looks on my body.....

Respected Contributor

I like the jacket in black and I like the snap closures rather than buttons or a zipper.  I think I would wear this more inside my home for warmth, rather than outside as an overcoat. 

Respected Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Looks like something I would wear cleaning out the pig stalls...,

Do you do that often?

😁😏

@Ms tyrion2 Image result for thumbs up image 

Honored Contributor

I think there's a reason why they put bust darts on the jacket. The darts make the front of the jacket hang right and since the fleece is not very stretchy, the darts are there to give it form and are not there for anything else. Any time there are additional features placed on a garment, such as darts, pleats or gathering, that can add to the cost as well as the value of a garment. Sometimes bust darts can be altered either by moving them to another location or by releasing the stitches holding them in place which would leave a small pleat on the side seams to give the jacket ease in the bust area.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I liked the look and the color...olive.  I wear alot of green. Perfect for our 'winter' weather. Will see how it looks on my body.....

*** PS -   well, I went to look at my order and there is nothing there.  Apparently my order did not go through and now it is on wait list.   

So I don't get a new jacket. Oh well...all things happen for a reason...maybe I already have too many jackets???

Frequent Contributor

I really like the look of this coat and almost ordered it until I went through my closet and counted 13 coats/hoodies😱 and I live in Arizona where it hit 88 degrees today! So the cost per wear doesn't justify it for me. Side note: I went to Kohls today and there are tons of these teddy bear coats /jackets. There's a cute hoodie one, same fabric that was on sale for $34 in juniors. Beautiful Lauren Conrad one for $70. It was lined. They are pretty warm though but maybe it was because its 88 degrees🤣🔥. So if you're not sure check out Kohls. 

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I think the jacket is cute.  But I will never buy a fleece coat that isn't lined, they stick to your body horribly.  I had a Graver fleece coat, it was a giant pain. I can see on the models it's sticking to their behinds.

I have 2 of the zip front fleece jackets with hoods. They do not grab at my behind but perhaps because they are shorter than this TSV. I thought most every model in the TSV needed to size up. Carolyn went with the large because she said the shoulders were too big in the XL. But I felt she needed the XL to avoid the tight fit across the rump. What's worse, too wide in the shoulders or too tight across the rump? I have always thought that getting a cost to fit properly was as difficult as a pant. I have wide shoulders and long arms so most costs that fit my upper body are too big elsewhere. I ordered this coat and am hoping it fits! 

Respected Contributor

I'll take a selfie of me wearing my coat as I clean out some pig stalls and post it....maybe the hosts can add that to their list of where we can wear our fall fashions...apple picking, pumpkin patch, pig stall...lol.