Super Contributor

I hate the way some of the skinny pants wrinkle and bunch up around the knees. I like my pants to hang straight down and just skim the body.  They don't need to be voluminous but just straight without puckers and gathers. Also, when they fit that snugly, you always have to tug them back diwn in place when you stand up.   Not for me. 

Super Contributor

I totally agree. I have lived long enough to see many style trends come and go so I just wait them out. Hope I live long enough to see the demise of the aptly named ice crram cone look. I think women need to stop listening to the sales pitches designed to grab our money and take a good look in a 3-way mirror to deside if a "style" flatters them. 

Honored Contributor

I have two knees (as of 1 May they're new) who are so in love with each other they kiss!

Yepper!  Knock knee...that's what my grandma called them.  I look so stupid wearing those tight pants.  That plus I'm chunky....err...maybe more than chunky.

I think, contrary to what salespeople try to say, not everyone can wear these tight things!

Evidentally, not everyone looks in the full length mirror (I have one I'll loan someone).  I'm all about feeling good about ones self, but come on!

Anyway, I won't be buying them.

About Lorie Felt.  She used to be on HSN.  She's lovely and isn't full of herself.  I love her soft sweet voice and the way she's so understated.

Honored Contributor

It's always been true that not everyone can look good in every style.  

I ordered a pair of these jeans/leggings...whatever you want to call them.  I've been tossing all my straight  legged and wider pants...because I look better and feel more comfortable in skinny styles. 

I did size up...might not have been a good choice.  We'll see, since I'm not familiar with this brand.  I like my pants to be very fitted, yet not skin tight.  

Respected Contributor

Like others have mentioned, I think oftentimes the problem with skinny jeans is that people need to size up.  They don't look good on anyone if they are too tight, especially if the jeans are white or light-colored.  You could see the dimples on the knees of the model that was wearing the white ones, and it really didn't look attractive.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

These were a no for me. I’m sure I’ll have to return due to fit and I am small but hate skin tight clothes-  I have a couple of ‘skinnies’, I can’t wait until this trend goes away... !  Don’t care for leggings or skinnies- 

Honored Contributor

@twins mom wrote:
Tempted but notice how they are bagging on through area on Jill. Not worth shipping if need to return

I like the fabric of her jeans, but her sizing is inconsistent.  I liked these "legging/jeans", but I didn't buy for several reasons.  I wasn't sure about the size, and I did see they bagged in the legs.  That would bug me.  Lauri looked great in them though.  She's adorable.   I'll wait for reviews, and I'll pay $5 more if the reviews are good.

I do think they are more like legging jeans--not a bad thing, but it is what it is.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Those jeans are way too tight.  I don't think they look good on anyone,very uncomfortable looking.  Poor Jill looks awful in that top and those jeans. I thought she had some sort of cape on at first. Opinions...everyone has them.

I didn't think Jill looked bad in them. 

Honored Contributor

They used "normal-sized" women.  They all were certainly not heavier.  

I did wonder why they never had an xxs model in them.  But, I didn't think the models who wore these were all heavier.

I like the amt of spandex she puts in her items as one's not tugging them up all the time--which was happened to me with this type of blend that has a higher spandex amount included.

I hope everyone loves them.  I did think the women who were not xxs looked good in them.

Trusted Contributor

I've been noticing that, too.  It's getting on my nerves.  Let's have some of each size model.  Plus, some of the plus size models look really good (the regulars), but there are some on lately that really don't look polished and don't wear clothing well.