Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

The TSV jeans didn’t even tempt me.  I saw them on Amy last night, and of course, she looked wonderful in them.  She looked good because her legs are very slim, especially her thighs.

i thought most of the models looked awful and heavy in them.  I was surprised when some of the models said they were wearing size small or medium.  The jeans were not flattering on them.

the jean looks painted on the thighs.  If you have a nice slim thigh, and are not knock kneed or bow legged, they would work.  Many women have a heavy thigh and this jean draws attention to that fact.  

I am sure they are comfortable, but they are a no go for my thighs.  If the models didn’t look great in them, I know that I would look reallly awful. Chub rub and skin tight jeans are not  a good look on anyone.  JMO.

I saw them this morning.  These type of jeans (like many jeans) are made for slim legs.  I don't know why nearly all the models  they are using are heavy. What gives?  All of them?  And no, they don't look good on tight jeans.  I've noticed this lately, and not just this show.  Almost all the models on clothing shows are heavy.

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV JEANS....

[ Edited ]

@Mermaid22 wrote:

If you like this look except without the working button, head over to Costco or BJ’s. Gloria Vanderbilt “Avery” for 14.99

I bought a pair of the Avery jeans at Kohls and I love them!! Very nice fabric, great fit, and So Very comfortable!! I have many brands of jeans, and these are my favorite. I love how they fit in the legs. I hate a baggy legged jean, but I don't want skin tight, either. These fit perfectly. I got them in the gray color. 😀

Honored Contributor

I just posted on a thread in the fashion forum.

To me, these are not jeans, they are leggings.

I would also be worried about these sliding down all day.

Super Contributor

Walmart has jeans that look just like these, without the working button. They cost $12.87, and they look great! People are always asking where I got them.

Honored Contributor

@Deb0509 wrote:

Walmart has jeans that look just like these, without the working button. They cost $12.87, and they look great! People are always asking where I got them.

@Deb0509, I think you are talking about a pair of Faded Glory jeggings.  Just fyi those are a different fabric than these "jeans" are.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird Now why do you think???  Need you really ask???

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll stick to my JBrand and 7 For All Mankind jeans.......they fit great on me.

You couldn't give me a pair of these.......the white ones look awful on anyone overweight.....definitely need to size up if going with lighter colors. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with posters....these look like leggings and not jeans!  The fabric may be "jean like", but they fit the models like leggings!  I do not think they look great on the larger sized models....

I just don't get the tight leg, flowing top look!  The look is one of an ice cream cone!!  Big on top and skinny on bottom - just doesn't balance.  

Honored Contributor

I wasn't interested in them anway because they look like a spring/summer jean but she lost me at "no spandex".  I don't care what tricks they put in those jeans, my 57 year old body needs a touch of spandex.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I wasn't interested in them anway because they look like a spring/summer jean but she lost me at "no spandex".  I don't care what tricks they put in those jeans, my 57 year old body needs a touch of spandex.

@chrystaltree, these jeans do have spandex in them. They are a cotton/rayon/polyester/spandex blend.