Not applicable

TSV Isaac Moccasins The Go To Shoe

This is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn in my lifetime! And High QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY. LOVE ALL OF ISAACS FASHION, ACCESSORIES, ETC. STYLE STYLE STYLE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I have had this shoe ---had ordered last year. Isaac, thank you. Also, please come back to Opera of Saint Louis. Susan. Your creations are more than fab. Susan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Isaac Moccasins The Go To Shoe

Glad for you that you enjoy your Issac shoes. I find them unattractive and not a moccasin looking shoe at all. He's had at least three TSV's with the same look and I've never taken to them.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I bought last years snake moccasin TSV. Not very comfortable; won't try another pair.

Honored Contributor

I have the last suede TSV pair and LOVE them. I also have his quilted toe ballerina flats.

Both are very comfortable and reasonably priced.

I have a lot of moccasins - everything from Minnetonka to UGG to Isaac to Me Too!

Isaac's are the most comfortable, IMO...then the Me Too! brand.

Honored Contributor

I love a comfortable shoe but I wear a size 10W. With my big feet, I'd look like I was wearing my husband's shoes.

Honored Contributor

Love moccasins! Keep a pair in the car. Haven't tried IM, but they look great and the TSV price is good. If they offered free S&H, I would order the TSV.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

I do like Isaac's mocs. I have 2 pair and like them. But, I also have some Donald J Pliner mocs, much more expensive, and the quality is beyond compare. Isaac's are priced right at about 60. They do not begin to compare with a more expensive moc. I have a lot of Isaac's items and am happy but you do get what you pay for. These are not high end shoes.

Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 Andrewsgrandma said:

I do like Isaac's mocs. I have 2 pair and like them. But, I also have some Donald J Pliner mocs, much more expensive, and the quality is beyond compare. Isaac's are priced right at about 60. They do not begin to compare with a more expensive moc. I have a lot of Isaac's items and am happy but you do get what you pay for. These are not high end shoes.

Definitely true.

Esteemed Contributor

Im glad you like them. I think theyre over priced. Same type shoes at Target (where he used to sell his stuff!) for half the price. Also someone wrote feedback they wear out fast. I was hoping to get them because theyd be perfect for me w my bad back (no heels) but I passed.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

I have a collection of his shoes and they are very comfortable, I'm glad you enjoy them too. They do not wear out fast at all, I have a pair that were my "go to" shoe and I wear them constantly, they are three years old and still look great . That's why I keep coming back for more and that's why his TSV's are popular.