Contributor

TSV - Is there a calendar of TSVs?

I don't a QVC credit card so I do not receive mail from QVC. I would love to know if QVC has a place on their site where I can see or subscribe to to see the TSV in advance so can know what will be on sale days or weeks in advance?

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV - Is there a calendar of TSVs?

@davisesq212 No calendar but you can look at the weekly program guide to see what shows are on at midnight but that would not necessarily tell you the TSV item will be.  Or you can type TSV in the search bar and they show some of them. 

Respected Contributor

Program guide available up to six weeks in advance; one can guess the brand or type of product a TSV will be based on the Midnight ET hour.

Weekly program guide

Today's Special Values available a few days in advance in the Daily Deals section of the website:

Daily Deals 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@davisesq212    There is no official listing, but people get the list and often post it under Today's Special Value or Q Talk around the first of the month.  I believe there is one for July under Q Talk.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/TSVs-for-July/td-p/6329397

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You can also check out Blue Skies for Me.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.