Occasional Contributor
I don't know if I want to keep it or not. I am not sure if the shorter sleeves are going to bother me? I love the color- yellow.
Contributor

I love mine - I've worn it a few times and I've gotten many compliments each time. I got the coral and I'm sorry I didn't get a second color.

Trusted Contributor
I ordered the blue and really like it too!
Valued Contributor
I have soft grey. Love it. I'm under 5 feet, so for me the sleeves are perfect. Give it some time. Also, I finally bought last year's TSV in green. Wishing those sleeves were a bit shorter, again, the under 5 feet thing.
Respected Contributor

My gray sweater is here but I haven't worn it yet, but I like the looks of it and the fit is good. I too am short, so the sleeves suit me fine; my arms are short and the 3/4 sleeves work like regular length sleeves for me.

Respected Contributor
I'm waitlisted for the blue and can't wait to get it. I think it will be perfect for this time of year in the Northeast, with the shorter sleeves. All my other Irish sweaters are long-sleeved, heavier sweaters which are ideal for the coldest part of the winter.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James