Respected Contributor

Re: TSV, Harry Slatkin set of 3 candles

@silkyk wrote:

I purchased the set like this that was a TSV around Christmas. The glass containers are beautiful but I'm kinda grumpy he does NOT offer replacement candles for them or the little Christmas tree candle either. The same with todays set. Why would i want 3 more pretty glass containers when I have 3 sitting here empty?  Please offer refills so we can use them as intended again when the candles are done.

@silkyk .....I have to agree....replacement candles are a wonderful idea.  Maybe you can get his email and request that and name a replaced candle after you.... wouldn't that be neat? YAY.

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

These are the candles I had mentioned earlier....Harry's set of 2 (18 oz., 4 wick) strawberry patch candles.  They are at a reduced price of $39.98 and FREE shipping.  Item #, H-221570. 

I don't know how long this will be reduced price and free shipping, but they have good reviews on it.  I might get these before the better pricing is gone.

'HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin S/2 4-Wick Strawberry Patch Candles - H221570

I'm bringing my post back up again and reminding those interested that when Alberti presented these also at midnight, he said there were not many left.  

Me and @traveler  ordered these, so if you are interested, (as Carolyn Gracie says)..."Don't DILLY DALLY, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I have bought several of his candles in the past,  But my favorite scents are his fall scents. Maybe 10 years ago, I bought a pumpkin shaped holder that had the best pumpkin scent.  Candle is long gone, but the scent is still there!! 

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

I have bought several of his candles in the past,  But my favorite scents are his fall scents. Maybe 10 years ago, I bought a pumpkin shaped holder that had the best pumpkin scent.  Candle is long gone, but the scent is still there!! 

I love this story.  "Autumn leaves" is one of my most favorite candles of Harry's and I have a few of them for Fall time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I'm going to change my mind and order the TS. I have never tried Homeworx candles. 

I just love the jars which is a silly reason to buy them but I can find so many uses for them later. 

They make them sound like they smell so good and I love flowers of any kind.

I guess the better question would be what set should I try first? The TS or a different one? 

The floral 4 wick look nice too. I see lots of people like the 4 wick and not the 3 wick, that doesn't bother me so much, I want some that smell good!

Help!

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

I love candles, but it's very hard to buy them wearing a mask!

these look nice but who knows what they will smell like 

jars are so pretty

@jackthebear ....I guess we all are taking a chance on buying candles without personally smelling them first, but I always try to read the notes and decide if it is something I want to try..

I don't understand about what you said about wearing the mask....I burn candles inside my home and I do not wear a mask inside my home, but I guess some people do.  Enjoy your day.

when you are shopping for candles cant smell them properly through the mask  HTH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

I purchased the set like this that was a TSV around Christmas. The glass containers are beautiful but I'm kinda grumpy he does NOT offer replacement candles for them or the little Christmas tree candle either. The same withtodayss set. Why would i want 3 more pretty glass containers when I have 3 sitting here empty?  Please offer refills so we can use them as intended again when the candles are done.

Excellent idea!

I also have several beautiful glass jars ofHomeWorxx candles.  It would be great if he offered refills for the jars....a savings in cost & waste!

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

These are the candles I had mentioned earlier....Harry's set of 2 (18 oz., 4 wick) strawberry patch candles.  They are at a reduced price of $39.98 and FREE shipping.  Item #, H-221570. 

I don't know how long this will be reduced price and free shipping, but they have good reviews on it.  I might get these before the better pricing is gone.

'HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin S/2 4-Wick Strawberry Patch Candles - H221570

I'm bringing my post back up again and reminding those interested that when Alberti presented these also at midnight, he said there were not many left.  

Me and @traveler  ordered these, so if you are interested, (as Carolyn Gracie says)..."Don't DILLY DALLY, lol.

@kittykatkay I just ordered. set....thanks!  I love Harry's candles but I prefer a fruity scent rather than a floral one for this time of year in my kitchen.  I passed on the TSV and got the strawberry.

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I think I'm going to change my mind and order the TS. I have never tried Homeworx candles. 

I just love the jars which is a silly reason to buy them but I can find so many uses for them later. 

They make them sound like they smell so good and I love flowers of any kind.

I guess the better question would be what set should I try first? The TS or a different one? 

The floral 4 wick look nice too. I see lots of people like the 4 wick and not the 3 wick, that doesn't bother me so much, I want some that smell good!

Help!

@luvmyteddy4 ...if you like "floral" scents, this tsv might be the one to try first.  I'm more of a fall scent and fruity type with his candles.  But, there really isn't a Harry Slatkin candle that I didn't like.  I hope you enjoy them whatever you decide.

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

I love candles, but it's very hard to buy them wearing a mask!

these look nice but who knows what they will smell like 

jars are so pretty

@jackthebear ....I guess we all are taking a chance on buying candles without personally smelling them first, but I always try to read the notes and decide if it is something I want to try..

I don't understand about what you said about wearing the mask....I burn candles inside my home and I do not wear a mask inside my home, but I guess some people do.  Enjoy your day.

when you are shopping for candles cant smell them properly through the mask  HTH

@jackthebear ....oh, okay - gotcha.  Well, the Q is the way to go.