Respected Contributor

Re: TSV, Harry Slatkin set of 3 candles

@haddon9 wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

These are the candles I had mentioned earlier....Harry's set of 2 (18 oz., 4 wick) strawberry patch candles.  They are at a reduced price of $39.98 and FREE shipping.  Item #, H-221570. 

I don't know how long this will be reduced price and free shipping, but they have good reviews on it.  I might get these before the better pricing is gone.

'HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin S/2 4-Wick Strawberry Patch Candles - H221570

I'm bringing my post back up again and reminding those interested that when Alberti presented these also at midnight, he said there were not many left.  

Me and @traveler  ordered these, so if you are interested, (as Carolyn Gracie says)..."Don't DILLY DALLY, lol.

@kittykatkay I just ordered. set....thanks!  I love Harry's candles but I prefer a fruity scent rather than a floral one for this time of year in my kitchen.  I passed on the TSV and got the strawberry.

@haddon9 .....YAY, you go, girl!  I am so like you...I would rather have fruity than floral and I absolutely LOVE the fall scents like Autumn leaves that Harry sells.  This strawberry patch is a great price, especially with free shipping.  He said it ends tonight, so if anyone is interested, better grab them.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered a duo of the Beachside fire, and I love them. I never ordered his candles before although I have some of the fragrance plugs. These candles are the 4 wick and huge. I can hardly pick one up with one hand. I love variety packs so I get options, but these are fine for now. Appropriate for Spring/Summer. The  jars of the TSV sure are pretty though.

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I just ordered a duo of the Beachside fire, and I love them. I never ordered his candles before although I have some of the fragrance plugs. These candles are the 4 wick and huge. I can hardly pick one up with one hand. I love variety packs so I get options, but these are fine for now. Appropriate for Spring/Summer. The  jars of the TSV sure are pretty though.

@LisaMofSLC ......YAY, enjoy them.  The beachside fire sounds wonderful.  I like the 4 wick the best also.