Super Contributor

Re: TSV, Harry Slatkin set of 3 candles

I haven't burned a candle in years. We have a kitty who loves to jump and check things out. I do think the keepsake floral-embossed colored glass are pretty.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Beware folks his candles are manufactured in Vietnam !!  Why can't he find wax in America ?  

I have decided to only purchase Soy candles from a woman owned business in New Jersey.  

And?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

i have a major candle obsession.. i burn them everyday.. i have a total of 16 of them  lol... when they go on sale, i stock up

Respected Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:
Hey GF 🤗 enjoy your candles.
I bought a really cute wax warmer, smells so good, easy to change the wax after it cools I pop it in the freezer for 25 minutes and the wax comes right out, you should try one, I'll email you a picture.
I still burn candles occasionally, I like the ones with the crackling wick.

@Grand Happy ....well, look what the cat drugged in, lol.  Hey gf.  Hope you and your family are still well.  

I used to do the wax warmers, but I like candles better.  To me, the throw of the scent are better from candles. I haven't decided on the TSV yet....but I did order 2 sets of his "strawberry patch" since they are a reduced price and free shipping.  I should get them next week sometime.

I am glad you do burn candles occasionally and BTW...you are a "Crackling Wick", brahahahahahahaha....lubs ya.

See the source image

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@elated wrote:

@kittykatkay Thank you for your information. I ordered for my DIL for Mother's Day. I think this is a perfect gift. 

@elated ....your DIL will be thrilled.  What a wonderful MIL you must be.  Did you order the TSV or the strawberry patch candles I also mentioned?  Either way, she will love them.

I just ordered the TSV. Thank you for the compliment. My DIL is a treasure.

@elated ....YAY.  She will love them.

Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Living in Alaska I only order when it is free s&h. Otherwise I may end up paying $12 in shipping.

@traveler ....I certainly understand about the S&H., especially living in Alaska.  You might want to consider the strawberry patch ones that are his and at reduced price and free shipping.  (Post above with item #).  I just ordered 2 sets of those.  They have good reviews.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

My candle obsession will never stop! I will wait to see a presentation however, and hear all of the notes. Sometimes I like Lemon Scents and sometimes not! I do really enjoy Harry's candles, as they burn so nice and clean.......

@CANDLEQUEEN ....I really enjoy Harry's candles also.  I haven't decided on the TSV, but I did order 2 sets of those strawberry patch candles.  I love his lemon scents too. Either way, I know we will enjoy Harry's candles no matter what we decided to purchase.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Beware folks his candles are manufactured in Vietnam !!  Why can't he find wax in America ?  

I have decided to only purchase Soy candles from a woman owned business in New Jersey.  

@Reever ...that is nice that you enjoy candles from a locally owned business in your area.  I don't care where Harry's candles come from as long as I like them, which I do.  Enjoy your selections.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

My candle obsession will never stop! I will wait to see a presentation however, and hear all of the notes. Sometimes I like Lemon Scents and sometimes not! I do really enjoy Harry's candles, as they burn so nice and clean.......

@CANDLEQUEEN  Well if it ever does stop, you'll need to change your nic! 😆

Respected Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

i have a major candle obsession.. i burn them everyday.. i have a total of 16 of them  lol... when they go on sale, i stock up

@bonnie f ...me too, lol.  Love to stock up when they go on sale.