Respected Contributor

Re: TSV, Harry Slatkin set of 3 candles

[ Edited ]

These are the candles I had mentioned earlier....Harry's set of 2 (18 oz., 4 wick) strawberry patch candles.  They are at a reduced price of $39.98 and FREE shipping.  Item #, H-221570. 

I don't know how long this will be reduced price and free shipping, but they have good reviews on it.  I might get these before the better pricing is gone.

'HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin S/2 4-Wick Strawberry Patch Candles - H221570

Esteemed Contributor

@kittykatkay Thank you for your information. I ordered for my DIL for Mother's Day. I think this is a perfect gift. 

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

@kittykatkay Thank you for your information. I ordered for my DIL for Mother's Day. I think this is a perfect gift. 

@elated ....your DIL will be thrilled.  What a wonderful MIL you must be.  Did you order the TSV or the strawberry patch candles I also mentioned?  Either way, she will love them.

Valued Contributor

Hey GF 🤗 enjoy your candles.
I bought a really cute wax warmer, smells so good, easy to change the wax after it cools I pop it in the freezer for 25 minutes and the wax comes right out, you should try one, I'll email you a picture.
I still burn candles occasionally, I like the ones with the crackling wick.
Esteemed Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@elated wrote:

@elated ....your DIL will be thrilled.  What a wonderful MIL you must be.  Did you order the TSV or the strawberry patch candles I also mentioned?  Either way, she will love them.

I just ordered the TSV. Thank you for the compliment. My DIL is a treasure.

Frequent Contributor

It will be a pass for me.  I don't like floral scents in candles and only like his 4 wick candles.  I bought his 3 wick before and wasn't impressed with the throw compared to the 4 wick. 

Respected Contributor

Living in Alaska I only order when it is free s&h. Otherwise I may end up paying $12 in shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I hardly burn candles anymore, I've fallen into the battery operated phase!   Though I still enjoy the real ones around the holidays but other than that I don't bother.  I also have a closet full of Yankee candles that still need to be burned.  This was a good reminder of that stash.

Honored Contributor

My candle obsession will never stop! I will wait to see a presentation however, and hear all of the notes. Sometimes I like Lemon Scents and sometimes not! I do really enjoy Harry's candles, as they burn so nice and clean.......

Respected Contributor

Beware folks his candles are manufactured in Vietnam !!  Why can't he find wax in America ?  

I have decided to only purchase Soy candles from a woman owned business in New Jersey.