Respected Contributor

TSV, Harry Slatkin set of 3 candles

Who is ordering the TSV for Wednesday, April 21st?  It's Harry Slatkin set of 3, (14 oz.) candles in "Lemon Leaf; Jasmine and White Tea; and Pink Poppy and Apricot".

Pretty jars too and they are available to order now. Item number - H-226280 for $38.50.   I love Harry's candles and anything lemon.  

HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin S/3 14-oz Special Edition Glass Candles - H226280

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV, Harry Slatkin set of 3 candles

I've finished with my candle phase.  I've outgrown so many phases, I have little left I want to buy.  Anyone else? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've finished with my candle phase.  I've outgrown so many phases, I have little left I want to buy.  Anyone else? 

@Kachina624 ......  I totally understand what you are saying.  For me, I'm still hanging on the limb for a little while longer and craving my candles,  Maybe one day, I will drop from the tree and no longer want them, but until then, I gotta have my candles, lol.  Well, there are probably worse things I could crave or buy, right?  LOL.  

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of floral scents and I love his 4 wick candles better than his 3 wicks.  I will see the presentation before totally making up my mind!  

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay    My sister has a cat named Kailee who is referred to as KittyKatKailee.  I always smile when I see your name. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My candle phase has passed too. It's not that I don't ever burn them, but I like fall and winter scents. Rarely burn candles this time of year.

Honored Contributor

I am thinking about it.  I doubt my candle obession will ever stop.  I am burning Harry's Lily of the Valley now.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@kittykatkay    My sister has a cat named Kailee who is referred to as KittyKatKailee.  I always smile when I see your name. 

@Kachina624 .....  what a pretty name for a cat.  Thank you and I always smile when I see you post also.  You are a sweetheart.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I am thinking about it.  I doubt my candle obession will ever stop.  I am burning Harry's Lily of the Valley now.

@Pecky ....me too.  I have already burned the new scents that came in about a couple of months ago...the limoncello cupcake, the peach one and I am now burning my fall scent of his....the cranberry pumpkin.  Well, it's that or nothing, lol.  Got to order some more for spring/summer too. 

I am also thinking about ordering  the strawberry patch candles of his since it's reduced in price and free shipping.  I don't know how long that will stay at that price, so I better hurry and make my mind up on those.

Esteemed Contributor

I gave up burning candles awhile ago but still enjoy scent.  I use wax melts that are widly available.