Honored Contributor

The bag (shell/lining) is 100% cotton.

Honored Contributor

The price just doesn't seem like a TSV for what appears to be a cheap looking bag.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Handbag

[ Edited ]

@Sky1andjd2 

Don't know when you watched. Her show last night I did see her open the bag and the lady who developed this line described each area, inside pockets  along with the improvements of a zip top . Katrina opened the bag so the camera  could show the inside  of the bag and inside pockets along with top zipper .Katrina gave all the specs as far as size and asked abt cleaning .

I don't know as to why this line of faux  thinks that $100 is a good price for this bag . To me this TSV even with the  2 straps , chain & little coin pouch  and top zip improvement is not worth $100 .  One solid strap & chain  & coin purse to me is not worth  more thn $69 . Just sell the strpas separately for $20.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for mentioning it would be great for a vegan....yes!

Honored Contributor

As much as I like Katrina, I thought her presentation of the TSV was horrible.  I did not see the beginning of it but I saw her present all of the acrylic chains and was under the impression you chose the one you wanted to go with the bag.  I'm still confused but assume they're a seperate purchase.  It's a moot point since I'm not remotely interested in the bag. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I agree this bag is overpriced. At first I thought it was real suede, then when I read the description I couldn't believe it. I guess this is a popular brand and there are customers who will buy this. I love the wine color, but the bag looks a bit flimsy for $99 faux suede. I'd maybe consider it if it was half the price!

@Kachina624 I believe you are referring to A462606. The resin chains? They are $46 each!!!!  But the style is everywhere and is on all the high end designer pieces Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Not my style. I don't care for the  look of wide guitar straps, then when the pouch is clipped to it...just looks too busy and bulky. I'm a less is more, can't go wrong with classics  person. Just ordered the Patricial Nash Poppy leather tote. 
I stopped doing trendy in my twenties. 😬

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

The only thing I like about this handbag is the single wide strap. I find those straps are more comfortable & much easier on my shoulder. 

I don't like the size, shape, chain strap, or the price. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CorrTor 

I found resin straps  with both silver & gold clips on Amazon ranging from $10-$12  but were not varigated

Esteemed Contributor

Not only do the hosts usually provide only a short look at the inside of the bag they're displaying, they seldom (if ever) show the inside color of the other bags. I can easily see that the outside of a bag is brown or blue, etc., but I want to know what color the interior lining is for each of them! It's so irritating!