New Contributor

I don't know about everyone else but this agrevates me. I haven't heard Katrina describe the inside of the TSV bag. I'm interested but want to see the inside. If she has I apologize but I haven't heard her.

I don't understand why hosts talks about colors all the time & when they finally get around to talking about the inside it's only a short time. I'm one that if I like bag I can see colors on the screen. I want to see what the inside of the bag looks like.

Honored Contributor

@Sky1andjd2   Tell Katrina on her Facebook page.  She certainly should know better. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Handbag

[ Edited ]

I had it on as background, saw her start to show the inside and ask the guest to describe the features, but it was about 10 minutes into the presentation. There is an overhead photo that shows the interior as well as a verbal description of the pockets if you go to the item page.

@Sky1andjd2 I just tuned in to the Szish List and heard her say “let’s get straight to the inside”. She must have channeled you, good job 😁

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Inside of the TSV bag:

Frequent Contributor

I may be a debbie downer but i would not pay $100 for a faux leather/suede when i could go to Marshalls ot TJMaxx and buy a quality real leather for the same price and pay no shipping and handling. Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree regarding this price for faux suede.   Are you kidding?   I am well aware of price increases but seriously, you can get a real suede or leather bag for $100.   

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I agree regarding this price for faux suede.   Are you kidding?   I am well aware of price increases but seriously, you can get a real suede or leather bag for $100.   

I agree. I would rather have a real leather bag than a fake, vegan or whatever bag.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: TSV Handbag

[ Edited ]

I watched the midnight TSV presentation. It was a long time into the presentation that K finally showed the inside of the bag, It was quick. But that was when I said the TSV was a Big NO for me! Material looked cheap and thin.

I was also wondering how would you keep this bag clean. Spot clean only.

I do like the guitar straps. Not a fan of the chains.

Respected Contributor

Something for everyone, but I don't even like the looks of the bags.  The strap feature is not something that would make me buy the bag.  The quality doesn't look that great; probably will not stand up to heavy use.