Honored Contributor

@shoekitty  Yes, that is an interesting point that there is no red available.  I would think there would be at least two.  A lighter shade of red and a deeper shade.  I wish someone would get the salt and pepper shade right.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I haven't been home all day to watch the presentations and ordered online this morning.  Can someone please tell me why this is showing as "Advance Order"?  When I click on that color again, it shows in stock.

Thanks in advance!

Esteemed Contributor
@shoekitty. Yes there is red. I watched 3 presentations. Am I misunderstanding you. I ordered a red wig today. My hair is red but real short so I ordered the wispy wig in dark red
Respected Contributor

I already have a few clip-ins, smallish but they look great- These were pricey, I didn’t need 3 more. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat 

I have looked at almost every wig and hairpiece, and there are no real reds.  i am speaking of Bette Midler type red. mine isnt as red as Bette's once was, it is deeper.  my hair is 5RRor 6RR depending, with a more burgundy highlight.  i used to find the reds in wigs and hairpieces  everywhere, but last few years even Paula's rarely has them. Toni's red is brown with deep reddish highlights.  i bought one once because under stage lights it appeared a little redder.  it was not, it was in the brown catagory. the colors on QVC are not true auburn either.  

i have a feeling the reds are too hard to create.  they also might not have the high demand for true reds, as they vary so and hard to match up as is salt and pepper.  it is easier to go with blonds, and especially brunettes.  even red hair color is a toughie to create. jmho

Honored Contributor

ordered it in the black.

i have had her pieces before and they are very realistic looking and easy to maintain.

havent used one for a while so thought i would treat myself.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

For those of you who are hesitant to purchase this TSV because you think you might have to pay for shipping it back because of one reason or another, then use PayPal to make your purchase. PP will refund what it will cost you to ship it back and since the TSV ships for free, that means you won't pay a dime for shipping it in both directions.

I ordered her set of three (dark brown) and I also have the 10 piece hair extensions I got from her a few years back that worked out fine when my hair was much longer.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ordered it in the black.

i have had her pieces before and they are very realistic looking and easy to maintain.

havent used one for a while so thought i would treat myself.

Sunshine, I really think you and I will love it once we get it, I did the extensions I got from her.

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I haven't been home all day to watch the presentations and ordered online this morning.  Can someone please tell me why this is showing as "Advance Order"?  When I click on that color again, it shows in stock.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure what that means but my order said the same thing too.

Respected Contributor

Shipping is painfully slow.  Don't order this item if you need it or are counting on it by a certain date for a special occasion.  Just saying....