Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,874
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21


@blueroses47 wrote:

lolamontez,

 

Sorry, I guess my post was unclear.  That's exactly what I did, I ordered just the scrunchey wrap piece (for $24), not the TSV.  But it was watching the TSV presentation that got me to thinking I might be able to use the scrunchey hairpiece, worked into or around my own hair. 

 

If you say it gets tangled up, which I could see happening, then that wouldn't be good. But, it's ordered so I'll just try it and see how it goes.


 

 

 

@blueroses47 

That Toni Crazy Curl Twist has curly and longer hair on it than the one which comes with the TSV. It's been my experience with the curly twists to have them get a bit tangled and I would say they do take a little more effort to get them to untangle and look right on your head. The other Twist Classic has short, slight-wave hair on it and that makes it easier to put in your hair and have it look right. Just wanted to let you know how different the twist pieces can be.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
Posts: 815
Registered: ‎07-31-2011

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21

sorry, the ponytail looks like women are trying to look like teenagers, even shawn looked silly.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 595
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21


@SilleeMee wrote:

@blueroses47 wrote:

lolamontez,

 

Sorry, I guess my post was unclear.  That's exactly what I did, I ordered just the scrunchey wrap piece (for $24), not the TSV.  But it was watching the TSV presentation that got me to thinking I might be able to use the scrunchey hairpiece, worked into or around my own hair. 

 

If you say it gets tangled up, which I could see happening, then that wouldn't be good. But, it's ordered so I'll just try it and see how it goes.


 

 

 

@blueroses47 

That Toni Crazy Curl Twist has curly and longer hair on it than the one which comes with the TSV. It's been my experience with the curly twists to have them get a bit tangled and I would say they do take a little more effort to get them to untangle and look right on your head. The other Twist Classic has short, slight-wave hair on it and that makes it easier to put in your hair and have it look right. Just wanted to let you know how different the twist pieces can be.Smiley Happy


 

Where can I see the Twist Classic?

 

If i could be sure of the color, I would order.  

Valued Contributor
Posts: 747
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21


@willomenia wrote:
sorry, the ponytail looks like women are trying to look like teenagers, even shawn looked silly.

Well, I'm very old now, and it's been in these later years that I've been wearing my hair "pulled back".  I prefer saying "pulled back", because, yes I do worry that wearing my hair this way makes people think I'm trying to look like a teenager, but that's not what I'm trying to do.

 

I have just found it is so much easier to be able to do my hair this way.  I don't think it looks inappropriate.  I see other older women wearing their hair "pulled back" and  usually I feel they carry it off.  Of course, they don't dress like teenagers, or wear teenage makeup, they sometimes actually look very sophisticated, or very natural, depending  on how they have styled themselves.

 

 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,874
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21

[ Edited ]

@Maggie Nolia 

The Twist Classic comes with the TSV. It was sold separately but is sold out now.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 595
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21


@SilleeMee wrote:

@Maggie Nolia 

The Twist Classic comes with the TSV. It was sold separately but is sold out now.


 

Yes, I know.  I mistakenly thought you meant it was currently available separately.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 595
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21


@willomenia wrote:
sorry, the ponytail looks like women are trying to look like teenagers, even shawn looked silly.

 

It is a bit overwhelming.  

Valued Contributor
Posts: 828
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21

I didn't buy the TSV. Mainly because the colors don't match my hair. I've purchased them in the past and had to return them. When the colors are off, its obvious you're wearing a hair piece. I think Toni's blonde shades are much more natural looking than her brunette shades. Also, what was offered as light brown did not match my hair color at all. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,448
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21


@Delilah2 wrote:

I didn't buy the TSV. Mainly because the colors don't match my hair. I've purchased them in the past and had to return them. When the colors are off, its obvious you're wearing a hair piece. I think Toni's blonde shades are much more natural looking than her brunette shades. Also, what was offered as light brown did not match my hair color at all. 


 

Thought the same thing. The salt and pepper is much darker than mine. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,874
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21

For those of you who are hesitant to purchase this TSV because you think you might have to pay for shipping it back because of one reason or another, then use PayPal to make your purchase. PP will refund what it will cost you to ship it back and since the TSV ships for free, that means you won't pay a dime for shipping it in both directions.