Honored Contributor

Okay, ladies, what's the verdict?  I do not like the full pony tail look because it is too poufy.  I think I would buy a regular wig before I purchased this hairpiece.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Shawn looked much better with the pony attachment. Her hair is out of her eyes and those clips are gone!  The color was a perfect match, as well. She seemed to be having fun with it. Would I buy it? No. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I cant believe it.  There are really no red, or real red wigs or hair pieces on Qvc!  Makes me so mad.  i want a hair pieve so bad, but never any red.  I dont mean that dark brown stuff with dull red tinge, I mean red. 

Valued Contributor

KatCat1, I agree! I have fine hair, and if I suddenly added that much hair, it would immediately look fake. I really do like Toni’s “Petite Pouf” (currently sold out on QVC). The “Petite Pouf” is smaller, has much less hair, looks quite realistic, and feels so light when attached. I wish that had been part of Toni’s TSV trio instead of the ponytail selected.

Super Contributor

It's a great deal.  I ordered it in red blond which perfectly matches the Caramel Blond haircolor I use.  My hair is very fine and stick straight.  I recently grew my hair out to a currently 3" ponytail just so I could wear hairpieces like these.  I prefer my hair very short, but upkeep is a pain.  I already have Toni's 2-piece clip-in poufs or whatever they're called.  I love them and wear one every day.  It takes less than 5 minutes to do my hair every morning.

Shawn was wearing the ponytail upside down which makes it look even longer and fuller. 

I think it will be fun to be able to change the pieces out depending on mood.  Who cares if people think it's not my own hair?  Not me.  Celebrities make no bones about wearing wigs of all styles and colors.  Why should we be any different?

Trusted Contributor

Well, I caved, but not for the TSV.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use the two bigger pieces, since I have long hair that I wear pulled back most of the time.

But I was thinking maybe that scruncey thing would come in handy.  My hair is still fairly full, but I am unable to twist it or pin it up in any way that I really like.  So, I was thinking maybe I could incorporate my own ponytail hair in with one of these, or hide it under somehow.  I'm not sure, really.  But I'm willing to try.

I don't like the color choices, so I'm trying two different browns, to see.

I'm 99% sure this thing will look stupid on me, and I'lll have to send them back.

Super Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

Well, I caved, but not for the TSV.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use the two bigger pieces, since I have long hair that I wear pulled back most of the time.

But I was thinking maybe that scruncey thing would come in handy.  My hair is still fairly full, but I am unable to twist it or pin it up in any way that I really like.  So, I was thinking maybe I could incorporate my own ponytail hair in with one of these, or hide it under somehow.  I'm not sure, really.  But I'm willing to try.

I don't like the color choices, so I'm trying two different browns, to see.

I'm 99% sure this thing will look stupid on me, and I'lll have to send them back.

Why don't you just order the one scrunchy wrap instead of the TSV?  Toni has lots of different pieces listed online at the Q.

I have one of those circle shaped wraps from Christy Brinkley and I don't like it.  It gets all tangled up and won't stay in without pinning.  I much prefer the clip-ins.  The clip-in that comes with two pieces is what I have and I love them.

Or maybe you could order the Petite Pouf.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Hairpiece 5/21

[ Edited ]

The only piece in the TSV collection I would be interested in is the Twist Classic, which is not sold separately at this moment....it has been in the past but sells out often. The other clip pieces in the TSV I would not wear. I've had those clip type pieces before and for me they are not comfortable and you can't lay your head down or lean your head against a head rest without taking them out. 

Trusted Contributor

lolamontez,

Sorry, I guess my post was unclear.  That's exactly what I did, I ordered just the scrunchey wrap piece (for $24), not the TSV.  But it was watching the TSV presentation that got me to thinking I might be able to use the scrunchey hairpiece, worked into or around my own hair. 

If you say it gets tangled up, which I could see happening, then that wouldn't be good. But, it's ordered so I'll just try it and see how it goes.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Watching the presentation realized the classic twist would be the only one would use with my bob hair style. Those buying enjoy!