Contributor

Go to the actual product page and scroll down a little bit to the Q and A section. There are separate areas on each one of the 4 diffetent product pages.

Regular Contributor
I just got a email about a HP computer laptop that comes with a wireless printer and it is cheaper than the last Tsv that we ordered. What is up with that? I feel like I just got screwed! I'm hoping the last HP laptop that they just had is better and that's why the new offer with the wireless printer is lower in price!
Respected Contributor

The TSV you bought will be better due to the specs.This has the bonus of the printer to make it look more appealing and if you need a printer and less options on a computer that will work for some people. I bought the red HP TSV and I am anxious to get it. Mine is due on the 14th. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Re: TSV- HP computers

[ Edited ]

@jjb wrote:
I just got a email about a HP computer laptop that comes with a wireless printer and it is cheaper than the last Tsv that we ordered. What is up with that? I feel like I just got screwed! I'm hoping the last HP laptop that they just had is better and that's why the new offer with the wireless printer is lower in price!

The new TSV with a printer has a smaller hard drive, less memory, a weaker processor, 2 years support as opposed to lifetime support, NO anti-virus at all as opposed to lifetime anti-virus, and much less software overall. I do think it's interesting though that the hosts made it a point over and over again to point out that the previous TSV would be the LAST HP TSV of the year! I guess not! Maybe HP has inventory that they can't unload elsewhere.

Regular Contributor
Thank you!! You just made me feel better, lol