Trusted Contributor

I bought the 15 inch in silver without Microsoft office.  I went for neutral.  The red was really what I wanted, but didn't know that I would want to look at red for the next few years that I have this computer.  Also, wanted a sharp contrast for my eyes when I looked down at the keyboard. Mine shipped today, too.  

Super Contributor

I preordered mine on Nov 21 and it's still in process with anticipated delivery date of 12/14.  Why such a long time to deliver?  I had an HP from the Q that this one is replacing.  I ordered the mint.  I can't wait to get it!

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV- HP computers

[ Edited ]

I got a 17" Toshiba laptop several years ago that shipped from China and it was the best computer I ever owned. I gave it to my son and he later sold it to buy a smaller laptop.

HP said they were making them as we ordered and probably a final component was added to it that the US didn't supply.

My red HP laptop is In Progress for a delivery of 12-14-16 also. I have been looking for a year and I was happy with the specs on this. 

I have been in the hospital all week with pancreas problems again. Three times and two surgeries since September 28th. I was excited to get a clear diet as well as just an IV yesterday afternoon. My Thanksgiving consisted of water and Jell-O and I was thankful for that. I lost 5 pounds just this week. Two more pounds and I'll make the weight I have wanted to be for two years. Not the way to do it. I hope I get home soon as I am looking forward to my laptop gift to myself. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

I got a 17" Toshiba laptop several years ago that shipped from China and it was the best computer I ever owned. I gave it to my son and he later sold it to buy a smaller laptop.

HP said they were making them as we ordered and probably a final component was added to it that the US didn't supply.

My red HP laptop is In Progress for a delivery of 12-14-16 also. I have been looking for a year and I was happy with the specs on this. 

I have been in the hospital all week with pancreas problems again. Three times and two surgeries since September 28th. I was excited to get a clear diet as well as just an IV yesterday afternoon. My Thanksgiving consisted of water and Jell-O and I was thankful for that. I lost 5 pounds just this week. Two more pounds and I'll make the weight I have wanted to be for two years. Not the way to do it. I hope I get home soon as I am looking forward to my laptop gift to myself. Smiley Happy

I do hope you are feeling better, and can go home soon.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nuttmeg Thanks. The doctor just came in and sped up my IV drip so it will help heal the process faster while I am in the hospital. I am glad I am a patient person. Looks like 4-12 weeks healing period. The worse thing I was being so good the last month eating healthy. I will slowly get food introduced back in my diet. Just something I have dealt with for 12 years but it just won't behave lately. I have good doctors and am thankful for that. My Christmas presents are all wrapped and ready. Just have to send packages to my son in Dallas soon. Have a good day. If you can have a nice slice of pizza for me!🙋🏻

Contributor

Looks like quite a few people have received theirs already according to comments on the product pages. Mine still says shipped on the 29th from China and I haven't received another update since then.Smiley Sad

Contributor

Mine still says in process EDD 12/14

Is anyone else's still in process?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine is still in process for 12/14 delivery. My computer is messing up today so I have my HP as a back-up coming. I got out of the hospital this morning. I had a setback last night as my blood pressure shot up and it turned out it was the saline drip doing it as it was set as a higher setting to heal up the pancreas. My husband had to start demanding they get a doctor called asap. Another stroke avoided and I was where help was available quickly. I am glad to be home and back to reading the forum. There IS no place like home. 💟

New Contributor

Hi there. It is my understanding the HP is built to order. They build these HP in China. Maybe that is why it did not come from a warehouse in the states. Just a thought. 

New Contributor

Hello everyone! My favorite color is purple, but for some reason I ordered the mint green. Smiley Happy I placed my order on 11-25 and today I got an update that it has shipped. I talked to super nice Rep who said it would most likely be here 12/8. Keeping my fingers crossed. I was disapointed I was not offered faster shipping. I seen someone said there was a product page where it showed others getting there laptops, I am new to this, but how do I get to that page?