Valued Contributor

do not buy it. all the computers they have are older models. go to the store and buy one you can do better? just do not buy a dell. I would buy a apple never a other brand they do not last and too many problems.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV- HP computers

[ Edited ]

@tockerman  I agree on the Dell.  I had one and it was worst computer ever.  I called it my Dell form h---.  I also would noy buy from TV.  Go to Staples.  I personally would always purchase one with a intel pentium processor.  AMD I don't care for.

You might want to ask in electronics too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I thought this was a good deal and purchased the 15" teal. I had been waiting for a laptop that included lifetime antivirus as does my current laptop.  I currently have a 17" Dell - only 5 years old but has always had issues. It took me all week to make a decision on the color.  I did not get office.  If I find I need it later I can purchase a version that suits my use at MS.  I will give it a try without.  I have spent much time on the internet trying to find answers to my question that don't get answered during the presentation.  I also need to get a new wifi router and am researching what I need for this computer as some routers mention versions of MS but not Windows 10.  i thought any router would work so if anyone has an insight on this...I welcome your comments. I see lots of questions on the lack of backlite keyboard and touch screen and did not feel I needed either of those and it was mention that both of those things reduce battery time.

@avid shopper

I have a Netgear R7000 wireless router. It is on sale at Amazon and Best Buy. This is a review site for routers http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/tools/rankers/router/view

I used this router since July 2015. The R7000 was very easy to install. A plug and play device.  I have a new Window 10 laptop on my network.

Please do not wait to long to buy. The price will go back to a higher level soon.

Respected Contributor

I wonder where it is we can ask them questions? Can't find it

New Contributor

How does the A12 compare to the A8 processor and is the 15 inch touch screen?

Respected Contributor

@arj715 wrote:

How does the A12 compare to the A8 processor and is the 15 inch touch screen?

I just called them and they are not touch screens

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

You should go to the product # where you write a  review. The HP Team was answering questions the other day.

New Contributor

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

You should go to the product # where you write a  review. The HP Team was answering questions the other day.

the only think they have is ask a question and they will email me the answer, that won't help for today. I thought they would have people on here answering questions today.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV- HP computers

[ Edited ]

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

the only think they have is ask a question and they will email me the answer, that won't help for today. I thought they would have people on here answering questions today.

@luvmyteddy4

What do you want to know I maybe able to help, with a hardware question?