New Contributor

Do you think fish fillets could be cooked in the Le Creuset grill pan? None of the hosts have demostrated that. They show only red meats!

Honored Contributor

@MsBonts Probably fish filets would do better on a skillet or griddle than a grill.

I bought the TSV because we do steaks and chicken breasts frequently.  We have Le Creuset grill pans but I like the high sides of this and their grill pans make the best cornbread ever!  This is the perfect size for cornbread!  And I got the deep teal.

They also clean up easily after grilling meat and such IF you pour very hot or boiling water into the pan as soon as you take the meat out, then let it sit and soak while you eat.  Easy to clean up then!  Or it makes good pan sauce if you use the water and some flavoring. . . Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner You beat me........lol...but I agree it wouldn't be best for fish.

Respected Contributor

@MsBonts   I agree with @Sooner and @fthunt about not using it for fish  fillets.  But I would use it with swordfish or tuna steaks, or sea scallops and for skewered shrimp.

I would flip the steaks with a fish spatula.

I am so happy I ordered my deep teal pan early this morning.  I know I will use it a lot.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 I agree about the more firm fish in bigger filets than some.  That should work!

I have a couple of LC pieces in Deep Teal and they are pretty with all of the colors--and work great with the blues and mints etc.

Honored Contributor

I saw Carolyn G. today and they did a pizza that looked awesome.

New Contributor

Thank you all for answering my question