Trusted Contributor

In the past, I would like something on the hangar, try it on, then keep looking at every angle -- just trying to like it on me.  So many wasted purchases!  Finally, I decided if it doesn't look good when I put it on -- if I have to try to like it -- it's not for me.  

So I see the beautiful yellow in the TSV and love it.  But when I see the cardigan modeled, I don't think "Oh, I love the look of that".  It's a pass for me.  

Honored Contributor

IMO people who like LOGO and think they look good in it are just buying into all the hype surrounding the line. People who like to be comfy at all cost and have something to hide will jump on this bandwagon. Today the tall models, again IMO look like scarecrows, Meredith and Sharon seem to be able to pull these looks off and look cute. I have bought LOGO in the past and only ever had one woman comment that she liked the top. My husband thinks the tops look ridiculous on the models and Lori, but would not dare to insult me when I wear one.LOL I have learned my lesson and will never buy another LOGO item.

Valued Contributor

I usually do not care for her clothing as I am a plus size. I don't think they would flatter my figure. Although I did like the TSV and I did order the sage one. I don't remember exactly what they called that color but I thought i would give it a try. Thanks.

Occasional Contributor
I have bought a couple pieces in her line. The quality is not there. Her prices just keep getting higher too. I don't get it.
Honored Contributor

I prefer classic pieces. I don't care for all the mixing of fabrics, droopy pockets, or asymmetry in her items. I don't like all the extra fabrics she adds to the sides and backs of her garments. That makes them look very oversized, and IMO makes many of her pieces unflattering. I think the comfort and legging trends have contributed to the popularity of this line. That may be fine for some, but I prefer jeans and classic tees or sweaters as my casual look. 

Respected Contributor

To each their own...But in my opinion, I can't wait until this trend is over-  I like her concept of not following the rules, but I wouldn't do it her way...  Tired of her and the silly presentations that humanize the clothing. 

Respected Contributor

I never liked her clothing but I do like the TSV and ordered the pink and the blue. I don't love the pockets but I will see. I can always send them back.

Respected Contributor

I went out mall shopping this morning, and every store I went into had all their high low hemmed tops and Logo type looks on sale - one had them all 70% off, and one had them half price plus another 20% off.  Obviously they don't expect them to continue selling.  

The newer tops that have come in all seemed to have the standard even hem, with a few dipping down in back.  One of the sales gals I know well mentioned to me that they aren't even selling at the sale price.  Just a personal experience locally.

Valued Contributor

I love LOGO original knit pull-on leggings..... they are wonderful....the best!

@Perkup....When I have been out shopping, I have noticed tops with a much shorter length in front ending at the waist and longer in back  which I really like.  I don't like the maternity look.  In fashion mags and on the runway, you see the young girls shoving the front of their shirts in their pants and leaving the back of the top  hanging out.  I think this trend is the look the newer tops are going to take on.  

As far as liking the LOGO tops, I say, to each his own.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I find her clothing line a SLOB clothing style. 

Pocket on the side only make a female appear wider, it's gross. 

Maybe she likes to lounge around in her pajamas and thinks others want to wear it out and about. 

@Puzzle Piece  Well then, according to you I dress like a SLOB.  Funny, nobody in person thinks so (and believe me, my friends would tell me if they did).   The people, including many people I've never met, who compliment me constantly when I dress in my LOGO must also not think I dress like a SLOB.  Clearly you and I have different tastes.  

Clearly I do.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust