Honored Contributor
On 3/26/2015 LisaB said:
On 3/26/2015 Chi-town girl said: Looking at some of the videos of the backpack, it appears like the flap has a tendency to curl along the sides when it's held as a handbag slouching like a hobo bag. I recall reading some reviews about returns because the flap doesn't stay flat-curling on both sides.

I have the larger backpack but haven't carried it yet and noticed that the flap did curl a little where it hits the hardware, doesn't bother me much but did notice what you are talking about myself. Chi did you get the new bag? I got two, the snowleopard is already on its way to me and today I caved and bought it in black. Ugh! I must stop shopping!

Hey LisaB! Oh, the GILI ride was fun-too short. No, I did not buy the backpack. Wouldn't use the backpack function often, so at that price I'm considering a new Spring bag from Nordstrom or Dillards. Just bummed out with these new GILI developments. The increased pricing is just not acceptable. Hope you like your new handbags-the leather quality looks great. I've had more fun shopping at Nordy, Dillards, Evine & HSN lately ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/26/2015 LisaB said:
On 3/26/2015 Chi-town girl said: Looking at some of the videos of the backpack, it appears like the flap has a tendency to curl along the sides when it's held as a handbag slouching like a hobo bag. I recall reading some reviews about returns because the flap doesn't stay flat-curling on both sides.

I have the larger backpack but haven't carried it yet and noticed that the flap did curl a little where it hits the hardware, doesn't bother me much but did notice what you are talking about myself. Chi did you get the new bag? I got two, the snowleopard is already on its way to me and today I caved and bought it in black. Ugh! I must stop shopping!

Hey LisaB! Oh, the GILI ride was fun-too short. No, I did not buy the backpack. Wouldn't use the backpack function often, so at that price I'm considering a new Spring bag from Nordstrom or Dillards. Just bummed out with these new GILI developments. The increased pricing is just not acceptable. Hope you like your new handbags-the leather quality looks great. I've had more fun shopping at Nordy, Dillards, Evine & HSN lately ;-)

I agree not happy with the price increases either. I have been shopping Evine and HSN alot more than QVC too. HSN has really been getting my dollars big time. Everytime I turn around there is something I want. Yummie, Nikki Poulos, etc. Take care and maybe we will bump into each other someday at Nordstroms. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well, it is the right size (for me, anyway). Not everyone wants a huge bag to carry around, unless they are travelers and/or tourists and/or need to carry items around in the 'big city'. And/or commute on trains and planes, etc. Otherwise, a smaller TSV sized bag is perfect, IMO. Thank goodness that this TSV is nicely sized.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

Alternate Product Image 2 Nordstrom's M. Jacobs, $298

I see all the post here about the price , but when I have checked around, I don't find any that I liked for much less money, in fact it has been more expensive, so I am not buying all the price bashing here. Also, I see prices in same range at other sites too.

Glad to see that they went "outside" and not a host, for the new head of GILI.

I would like to say thank you to her, for pointing out the need to go up a size. Host had on her normal size and needed to size up. I wish that the host, and models for that matter, would try on multiple sizes of the clothes for us. That would be interesting, and so very helpful too. Let us see what it looks like, in a larger or smaller size. Don't just pull the 12 out and wear it. Try on the other sizes, we all know that a garment can be either larger or smaller -- This happens in B&M stores, not unique to QVC. I take multiple sizes to the dressing room when I shop. This is just fact, somethings are made a certain way and you need to ajust the size you buy. Since we can't try them on, it would be nice for host/models to do this for us. Not picking on Jill B. I have seen plenty of models & hosts, needing to go up a size. Please try on the clothes and make sure they fit prior to the shows-- this would be very helpful. Just a thought. What do you guys think??

Thanks for the smaller size backpack. It will be a while I would think before we see some of Jill's input, perhaps next spring. I would think what rolls out now and in the summer was designed under LR.