Respected Contributor

TSV Fitnation bike guest testimonial

I've seen several presentations today and it seemed odd that the nice lady who they flew in to give her praise for the product (Michelle) has never said if she lost any weight. She mentions riding for a crazy amount of miles and that alone is a huge accomplishment. I guess weight loss isn't the biggest selling point here. Congrats to her for her success. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Fitnation bike guest testimonial

sometimes it is not about the weight

just the mental thing and what you can accomplish

she probably didn't change her diet, etc 

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that too.

Rick and Antonella's presentation sure made me want to buy one.  Did anybody here order it?  I'm still thinking about it. 🤔

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

None of the presentations talked about weight loss -- I watched several during the day.  I respect that, since I don't think that bike is meant for the level of aerobic calorie burn that alone can change one's weight. 

With any piece of workout equipment, a person must get a great cardio burn and reduce calories.  However, the benefits of moving in any workout and staying active are tremendous -- from the heart to the digestive system -- even if it does not include weight loss. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the replies.  I thought maybe I just missed comments about it but I guess it wasn't talked about.  Maybe she was uncomfortable talking about weight or maybe it just wasn't important for the presentation.  I admire her ability to stick to the program like she has.

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I noticed that too.

Rick and Antonella's presentation sure made me want to buy one.  Did anybody here order it?  I'm still thinking about it. 🤔

I'd really like to have this; and, even ordered it.  But after pulling up the directions, it looks like someone like me having nil mechanical aptitude, it would be a nightmare to put together!  It's just not four screws and you're set to go - it's the whole thing!

I wasn't getting it to lose weight, but that wouldn't hurt.  I wanted it to build up my stamina.  Haven't worked out in years and I can feel the difference.  Really wish assembly would be easy - I'd get it in a heartbeat!

Trusted Contributor

A lot of money for such a flimsy looking bike.

Super Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I noticed that too.

I'd really like to have this; and, even ordered it.  But after pulling up the directions, it looks like someone like me having nil mechanical aptitude, it would be a nightmare to put together!  It's just not four screws and you're set to go - it's the whole thing!

I wasn't getting it to lose weight, but that wouldn't hurt.  I wanted it to build up my stamina.  Haven't worked out in years and I can feel the difference.  Really wish assembly would be easy - I'd get it in a heartbeat!

I wanted to get it but I live alone and am very weak, don't think I could llift a 38 pound box and they sais some assembly.  I looked at the instructions, the whole thing has to be put together, I;m not good at assembling lol

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme. I don’t know what your situation is that makes you weak, but perhaps try just walking and moving. Walking is the most natural form of exercise. You can start off slowly and increase your distance gradually. You would be surprised how much of a difference you can see. Walking is a very good cardio exercise
Respected Contributor

We have this bike. It’s not flimsy at all. My teenage son rides it when he plays video games. Assembling it was a chore and a half.