Super Contributor

Re: TSV Fitnation bike guest testimonial

I did order it. I'm not good at putting stuff together but I have friends who would likely help me. I'm on Facebook and if I have difficulty assembling the bike I'll post asking if anyone is willing to help me put the bike together. I'm sure someone will volunteer. 

Don't let putting it together be a reason not to order this bike. I bought it to help me get in better shape and I'm 77 years old. You too can do the same :-).

Trusted Contributor

Re: Assembly.  Do you have a friend or family member, that could help? Maybe offer to pay them a bit or feed them 🙃for their time. 

Also, if you live in a decent size area, you can check, like 

Angie's List, or smiliar sites, for folks that offer this type of service, and what they charge. 

Whether paying for assembly, is worth it, is, of course a personal choice. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have the same version from HSN.  It's very sturdy.

DH put it together ... so for me assembly was easy LOL!

I also bought the Cubi from Qvc for under my desk.  I work 40 hours a week at home. Due to my job (CSR) I'm chained to my work desk. So far I've spent more time on the Cubi. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jinlei wrote:

A lot of money for such a flimsy looking bike.

-----

I live in a large condo complex. We have A Fitnation bike, in our exercise room. It's sturdy, and, I'd say, quite user friendly. 

We also have a Pelaton, in our athletic center. Using the AC, requires a membership, although there are maybe a dozen days a year, when we get guest passes.  

The Pelaton is, of course, a far superior piece of equipment. It's also, around $2500-3,000 and to get all the bells and whistles, you need a subscription service.  

Plus, don't let anyone kid you 😊, the Pelaton, and circuit training, target, already, seriously fit individuals! 

Valued Contributor

have one and do not use it. go work out in the gym. it is strudy but hard to put togther.

Occasional Contributor

I received the Fitnation bike yesterday and it is very sturdy. My husband (82) and I(80) put it together in a half hour. By the way, I lifted the box and set it up in the door way by myself as my hubby wasn't home when it came. It was a bit heavy though.