Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Dr. D, DayCream is finally back!

@cjm61    Are you in CA?   I'm in SoCal and wowza.  This has been one heckuva rainy season.   Stay dry

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat Yes, we are currently in Carlsbad. wowza is right. It's been many years since I've seen this kind of rain. But oh, everything is so green. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs    I don't know how she can claim her products work and that she is an example, when it is so obvious she's had several face lifts.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

@tends2dogs    I don't know how she can claim her products work and that she is an example, when it is so obvious she's had several face lifts.    

She also advocates the use of HgH. For herself?...idk about that but maybe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought a new IT Nude Glow CC Cream a couple of weeks ago and still have other opened BB & CC creams I'm working through.  Even so, I might have been tempted if the configuration was only one supersized tube and the price reflective of that.  Auto-delivery is always good, just in case.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@Teddixat Yes, we are currently in Carlsbad. wowza is right. It's been many years since I've seen this kind of rain. But oh, everything is so green. 

@cjm61  and @Teddixat 1 , I also thought oh, she must be in CA, too.  I am originally from Southern but now in Northern and it has just been back to back....and the winds.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I posted about this on another thread :

I actually got this a couple of months ago at a BOGO, 2- 4 oz tubes for $75.00, so around  $10.00/oz, not bad).   But now I see that I was ripped off! haha. This special price is so much better! 

It's definitely not the same as the OG formula. That formula 

was an all chemical sunscreen, and not a very effective one, if I remember correctly. Also the consistency of that one was like a light,fluffy mousse, which I loved and prefer to this one.

This new formula is thickish but spreadable and goes on a little shiny but it does dry down. I hate shiny sunscreen. The color is a little dark for me. I'm a fair/light redhead but not bad and I kinda like a slightly darker base to add warmth to my paleness. It blends in well and I don't notice a line of demarcation. But If you're a big stickler for color that matches exactly you may not be happy. I'm kinda like, meh it's good enough. I do like to bring it down my neck as well but be prepared for it to transfer to your collar, etc. But that happens with all my sunscreens and is one of the banes of my existence, haha.

Saying all that, the TSV is a huge amount of product and since you  can really only use it on your face and neck it may be hard to use it all before it expires. My current tubes expire on 8/24. 

But I would buy it if I hadn't bought my previous set because I do use a lot of sunscreen and it is a good value. 

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Trusted Contributor

Oh, I forgot to say I use this as my sunscreen and foundation. No need for added foundation. Maybe just a little powder or Mally's face defender on top.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@cjm61    Are you in CA?   I'm in SoCal and wowza.  This has been one heckuva rainy season.   Stay dry

I live in SoCal too! I can't remember getting this much rain in one season! My yard is full of weeds I've never seen before!! What a mess!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too many "if's" for me to try.  Seems like a chemical based product also.  Not wanting the tint either.

Why is it that the Q pretty much ignores SPF through the fall/winter but suddenly we have to have it and use it year-round...  come on Q, gee the sun came out.

Whatever... Cat Mad