Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MaryLamb.  I ordered the Sketcher wedge heel sandal that was the TSV about a week ago.  It came today and the box had one of the stickers on it that are used on returned merchandise.  Another customer had a similar complaint.  I think I read one favorable review on that lacey Breezie bra of two weeks ago, and a ton of one-star reviews.

@Kachina624  Just because a TSV was once sold as a regular offering doesn’t mean it was a last minute choice or that they were trying to dump merchandise when it was chosen as the TSV. 

Trusted Contributor

Plexiderm TSV is not showing the real problem, it  will crack if you don't let it harden all the way.  They took down the other reviews that were horrible for this product.  Now they have it again as a tsv...too bad.  

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Disasters!

[ Edited ]

VPH had a set of 3 glass pumpkins in graduating sizes that held candles. They cracked or shattered. I returned them for refund. Years before flameless candles became popular. It wasn’t a flop in sales but dangerous.

Trusted Contributor

@traveler wrote:

VPH had a set of 3 glass pumpkins in graduating sizes that held candles. They cracked or shattered. I returned them for refund. Years before frameless candles became popular. It wasn’t a flop in sales but dangerous.

@traveler   I was just thinking about those pumpkins the other day.  I purchased them and still have them.  I chose to keep them and am glad I did.  I have used a small tea light in them with no issues and now use flameless or a string of BO lights. 

Esteemed Contributor
@phluphy

Apparently they changed the formula for the Plexaderm. It must be selling because otherwise they wouldn’t bring it back. QVC isn’t stupid. The testimonial calls were many yesterday. What I would love to see is their spokesperson tame her makeup off andgive a live demonstration
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

TSVs definitely do not sell out as quickly or in the high numbers they did years ago.

You’d think that would tell them something!

Contributor

The Beauty by Belle tsv was the worst I have ever purchased. It was the lowest quality makeup I have ever used. It was about the same as buying some cheap makeup from a dollar store. 

Honored Contributor

@charlygeorge wrote:

I remember a bra quite a few years ago. I think it was a Genie Bra? It got about 1000 one star reviews and was taken off of Qvc.com. Another bad one was a self tanner by Josie Maran that you put on in the shower like a body wash. It was horrible. That bombed. And who could forget the past two Plexaderm TSV's. And now it's coming back this week for a 3rd TSV in less than a year. Please give it up QVC. Why do they keep selling that awful product??????

I agree, just not very Special since they go on for r days.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I, also remember some great TSVs that sold out in the first hour or less.  Haven't seen that in ages.  Either QVC is bringing in more product or the TSV isn't very good. I think they now consider it a success if it sells out during the early evening shows. 

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat 

I wonder if they'd put a bad review on air.  I never heard one.  They're all positive and they say the particular host is their favorite!  It's like a script!